At my wits end - advise please x

glendale

In the last 5 years I have grown to 12st 9 and prior to that never been over 9 & half stone in my life. During the last few years I have done WW, SW & Atkins but seem to lose my way - I lead a very stressful busy life !! I am in Italy at mo on hols and although I have lost 18 inches and got down to 12.1 since feb with 3 PT sessions and 3 spin classes a week I hoped I'd look better than I do. I am food phobic when it comes to salad and veg so I always struggle with diets and have tried every slimming tablet going but always struggle with the healthy eating side of things as it requires massive amounts of time I don't have to prepare healthy foods. I'm 95% sure I'm gonna start Lipotrim on Friday - I land Thursday and will head straight to chemist. I have had all my bloods checked for hormones, thyroid etc but it just seems that no matter how much effort I put in exercise and diet wise I just don't loose weight. My husband is ALWAYS saying " I just don't get it - all your doing and your not really losing " all I have to show for my efforts is that he has witnessed everything I've done and is totally shocked that I'm not even a stone down. My main problem area is round my waist. Does anyone have any idea why I'm like this and do you think Lipotrim is my best way forward ? Many thanks in advance x

Hi ya welcome to the forum, How tall are you? Out of curiosity as i wouldn't say 12st9 is big and 18!inches is a lot to lose so you have done something right! Lipo trim is a very good diet and if you stick to it you do get fast results. The plus side aswell is that if your busy and don't have time for all the preparation like you said , all you need to do is open a packet and mix with water and shake it up (buy the shaker as its very powdery without it) And they do actually taste nice, personally the chocolate is the best but I'm a chocoholic anyway. Good luck if you do end up doing the diet and we are all here if you need a chat x

Yep I'm sure LT will work for you and it's great not to have to think about food and just stick to the shakes for a while :)

Hey thanks for replies - I'm 5 foot 2 - and I get what your saying that 18 inches is a lot to lose but it took over 3 months and the only difference i can see is I'm just wearing a smaller bra. My tummy is so bloated its driving me mad just a couple of biggish meals and I look pregnant again ! I dunno if I have a mega slow metabolism or something and if I have if I can do anything about it ? This forum is amazing - I can understand why it becomes your lifeline xxx

Back