At what weight did you get pregnant??

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
Just wanted to know, I have 5weeks left of my pill and I don't want to go and get more as I desp want a baby, I have about 6wks of shakes left.

I'm currently 16:12, I wanted to know at what weight you ladies fell pregnant, did you have any complications?

Well, I suffered 3 miscarriages a few years ago and had testing done which came back nornal. They said it was because I was fat, basically because that was all that was counting "against" me. 18 months later, my weight had bloomed to 21st 5lbs - my heaviest ever - and I got pregnant again with my 19 month old. When he was 19 week's old (and I was about 20st) I got pregnant with my 7 month old. I was around 14st with my 11 year old. The only complication I had with all of my pregnancies was symphysis pubis dysfunction, and that wasn't weight related - I slipped in a pool and strained the joint when I was pg with my eldest and it recurred with my sons. Hope that helps! Best of luck to you xx

I was 17st and had pre-eclampsia it's only thought to weight related not proven though

I was 18st 2lbs when pregnant and after birth weighed exactly 18st 2lbs. Had lost 3st to get pregnant and then gained over 4st after spending over 8 months in hospital with my poorly girl

They say losing as little as 10% of your body weight can increase your chances immensely. Think I was about 16 stone when I got pregnant never actually weighed myself during or after but I was BIG. X

I was only 13stone, but that's still 2.5 stone overweight for me. I had hyperemesis gravidarum (chronic sickness, not weight related) and lost 1.5 stone in the first 4 months but still managed to get up to 16.5 stone by the birth! I did however suffer with blood pressure problems by the end (when I was obese), I don't know if it's related.

That's not much help is it! I don't know what your situatuion is but I plan on trying again when I've lost some weight, but I'll come off CD and do slimming world.. It might take a year or so if we are to be blessed with another so I may as well aim for some weight loss on the ttc journey..

Good luck and good health to you xx

I've fallen pregnant at 19st and 20st 7lb.

Back