Ate out today :-)

nyssa88

Silver Member
Went out today with friends at the harvester for lunch and was planning on not eating but was able to have just a grilled chicken breast and some lettuce and cucumber from the salad bar, it was quite a sad looking piece if chicken on a huge plate but feel food knowing I can still go out and stick to the rules :) x

Blimey well done you, that's something to be proud of! Every meal counts I think. I have one coming up, lets hope I do as well! Going to order a chicken ceasar with no croutons... or cheese... or dressing!

ooo well done! think somewhere like harvester is a good place for S&Sers def! cos its all grilled meat/poultry/fish with salad or veg! perfect! xxx

Well done! Life has to go on while we're on this diet. It's all about understanding the rules and making the right choices so that we stay on track.

Thanks all, i wasn't even tempted to eat anything else where as on any other diet I would of pigged out. My husband keeps saying to me oh shame that I can't eat sweets and other foods and when he brings other foods Into the house he apologies, he really doesn't understand that I'm not hungry and not tempted to eat anything else lol x

well done. I am not looking forward to the unavoidable meal out as I am veggie so normally end up with a sad little salad

Well done for making the right choice. I went to Zizzi last night whilst away on a business trip. I had a chicken breast and green beans and managed to ignore the rest of the carb loaded menu and cheesy garlic bread on the table. It didn't make slightest difference to me and the other ladies were impressed and subsequently made healthier choices. I can't believe that I, me, piggy, porky, me actually led the way with some sensible food choices. Normally I'd have hoovered as much up as possible!

I went to nandos last week and ended up having the chicken breast, mixed leaf salad and a mushroom and had no problems. Might make it a treat every now and again x

Sounds good! Never sure about the dressing in Nandos or whether that would be ok...

Back