Athena's Atkins Adventure

athenagold

Carbs are Evil
I will be starting on Atkins Induction tomorrow after going awol for a year. Fingers crossed I can stick to it this time :) I will be keeping track of my food intake and general feelings in here, thanks for reading x

Yep I gained it all back over the year plus a couple extra always the way lol.

Feeling motivated this morning had my cheese and mushroom omelette and downing the water. Actually not really in the mood to eat with this heat it's like a sauna in my flat!

Hi Athena, nice to meet you. Good luck - at least you know it works;)
Xx

Thanks, the headache has started already from cutting out the sugar lol and having half as much caffiene as well maybe one day I'll be able to cut that out completely but I'm a bit of an addict lol

I know - i was a tea addict! I've swapped to decaf earl grey as my main cuppa and then have approx two "real" teas a day. Frankly it doesn't taste anywhere near as good so now i have less tea and drink more water - result:)

Hi Athena - good luck!

I'm the same with caffeine - used to have 4-6 cups a day/diet coke - now down to one cup of tea in the morning :)

Food for Day 1.

B- Cheese and mushroom omelette
L- Big Tuna salad
D- Salmon, brocolli, kale, spinach and pak choi

S- Couple of slices of corned beef
W- Lots of
Couple of cans of pepsi max also

Morning. Sounds tasty:)

Hi again Cassie. It's tough getting back into it but once you are it's great. I regained two of the ten stones I lost - after maintaining for thirteen years, more or less! Now I am back on the Atkins wagon and at last feeling better x

ps try this great site:

Low Carb Luxury: My Story

fab recipes!

Thx so much for posting that lovely story, Girly - good inspiration especially for a few people here who are struggling to understand why they are stalling xx

Hi guys sorry I've been missing I got admitted to hospital last week and only came out yesterday still not 100% but in my own bed, nothing to do with the diet once I'm fit and healthy I will be starting again :)

Gosh athena - sorry to hear. Get well soon!
Xxx

Thank you still recovering at the moment x

Hi Athena, how are you love? recovered yet

Back