atkins after childbirth and a hello to old timers!

jools1986

Silver Member
Not sure if anyone here remembers me but hello!

Well, I am now in my 6th month of pregancy and unable to enjot it because I feel so darn huge :(

Just wondered if anybody knew of any guidelines as to how soon after childbirth you can start induction? I wont be breast feeding either :)

thanks!!

Hi Jools, of course we remember you - good to see you. And congrats on getting through first 6 months of pregnancy - i remember it well and it was 8 years ago:eek: Not sure official guidelines, but imagine that as soon as you feel ok you can go for it since not b/feeding. Personally i started trying to lose after 7 years - well some of us take a bit longer to realise we need to do something;)

yes i remember you .......... not too long to go then ........ as a midwife , health visitor and mum i would say have no set plans as you dont know how things are going to be ........... if all goes ok have your 6 week check with the GP post natally then come and join us !! keep posting on this site it might help you eat healthy xx

hey, thanks for the replies!!

I'm going to give myself a few weeks to recover from the hell that is pregnancy then back to it I think!

I am now almost back to my pre atkins weight :(

Back