Atkins bars on Exante??

jacobsmummy1

It's wondered if anyone had done the math on these? I can see they are around 210 calories and will be low carb as that's what Atkins is about but just wondered if anyone had used them without affecting their losses? x

im not quite sure, but dont think they are allowed on exante as they are not classed as tfr because of nutritional value or something.........what i do know is i see those bloody bars every where ha ha

I often wonder the same when comparing soups ie WW vs Exante. WW soups have half the cal's, fat and carb's of exante. So is it all about the neutritional values and RDA's?

Exante is a total food replacement diet, you will get your rda of everything from your 3 items a day, this makes it a safe diet. WW and other diets alike are not food replacement diets they are based on low fat, low calories and a healthier lifestyle. You can not replace exante products with 'normal' food but you can (apparently) replace the products with other tfr diet products. I personally do not replace or substitute any products, there is no room for error this way.

Im still finding the exante bars ok (but then I'm only on day three;-) Im sure that come day 30 i'll be a bit sick of them. Spea, yes I figured it was all about nutritional values and yes, I totally agree - stick with one plan 100%.

im in week 8 now and im far from bored of the bars, love them in fact, its the milkshakes im getting bored of, so for next month i have got shakes, soups and bars just for a bit of a mix up ha ha

Shakes, bars AND soups. You devil you!! Ha ha might give that a try myself - after I finish these bars, soups and shakes ;-)

Ugh. I've come to work without any shakes or bars! Someone's just handed me an Atkins Advantage bar. Can I eat this and stay in ketosis, or should I just wait till I go home? Or have a low-carb salad? Honestly, could kick myself. I can see where the shakes are in my hall at home!

I think it's better if u eat that rather then staying hungry till home time

No prob hun, if u stayed hungry for a long period it wouldn't be good for you.

good luck there watever u decide

Back