Atkins bars

leahcnnr

Silver Member
I have a cold at the mo and feel pretty rough. I have no soup left and couldn't face a milkshake so I had a bar instead, I compared the nutritional values to the shakes and they're pretty close. Will this affect my loss this week? I really need 5lb off this week to reach my 4stone target by 28th

^^ I know Atkins is lo carb high protein but I don't know how much fat is in one of their bars. I wouldn't worry about I would just keep with the shakes and see what happens. Good luck with the 5 lb.

I've used em on the odd occasion in the past hun!!! Don't worry about it.... make sure you have more water though if you have em!!! x

I just had my first protein bar today from asda. Ive checked them and there nearly the same as the shakes, its a good thing to know you can have on the odd occasion if your are megga struggling. x

P.S Deezer im loving the new hair colour!!! You look stunning! x

Lucy_Jucie said:
I just had my first protein bar today from asda. Ive checked them and there nearly the same as the shakes, its a good thing to know you can have on the odd occasion if your are megga struggling. x

P.S Deezer im loving the new hair colour!!! You look stunning! x

What are they called lucie?
I might try that myself.
X

I was blonde about 4 years ago... i was happir with how i looked then... i honestly feel i'm getting myself back again!!! Love my hair this colour!!! x

Hi, erm there called Preotein.. something hahah sorry ive forgotten! Its in a blue wrapper! Im going to get some later in the week as a meal substitute with plenty of water, make lunch seem more bareable, and from tomorrow im starting training sessions for weight, push ups and sit ups eeeek!! So hopeing the protein bar will help there.

I was thinking about changin my hair, ive had long blonde hair all the time since i was 17, so maybe time for a funky change lol.

Back