atkins diary

SiobhanMT

I managed to know myself out of ketosis so I'm starting a diary to find out where I'm going wrong
Monday - mim with butter and cream cheese
lunch - chicken wings, boiled egg, 2 babybel and a small pot of sugar free jelly
Tea - cauliflower and broccoli cheese (meda from cream, butter, philadelphia, red leicester) and homemade burgers

Today - same lunch as yesterday so far

also been going to they gym everynight and burning about 400 cals on rowing machine, cross trainer and bike (except for tonight because my head is banging)

Does that sound ok?:sigh:

Are you only having 120g cheese per day???? and I think your cream and butter comes from the same allowance? someone else maybe able to help better.

Are the wings legal Siobhan? Most of the ones I've seen are quite carby with the sauce.

chicken wings are 6.3g carbs per 100g and I don't eat the whole of the cauliflower cheese in one day its just a side portion

ooh which chicken wings hon.

mmmmmm :D
do you work? Im not being that nosey just wondered how you fit in your 5 meals hon x

omg sorry i so this confused with another thread ;)
what an eejit I am. sorreee
how do you know you are out of ketosis?

are you drinking lots and lots of water hon? what colour your stick?

its the palest orange, not even a hint of pink :-( I've been drinking 2 litres of water. I think I need to cut down cheese but its what I tend to snack on most

I dont know if it knocks you out of ketosis though :( unless you are having more than 20g carbs a day hon?

I think it might have been sweet potatoes that did it, I didn't think that I'd have that much and checked carbs but thats all that I can think of

probs is the sweet pots , not legal on induction

also , the sticks are not always a true guide of ketosis , i hardly ever use them anymore , some people never show positive and lose every week ,

the headache is a good sign , but drink your water and eat your greens and count the carbs , it will work , also eating extra fat (like fat on steak ) helps you lose as well

Sweet potatoes are very carby

Food Item:Sweet potatoes, baked in skin
Food Quantity: 1 sweet potato
Carbs: 30.2g
Dietary Fiber: 4.8g
Net Carbs: 25.4g

Yes, more than your daily carb intake on Induction in 1 potato.

just put it behind you. you will get back into ketosis in couple of days hon x

well I had the same for lunch again yesterday then last night I had a chicken meal with a cheese ham and mushroom sauce for asda (i checked carbs and theyre ok), cauliflower cheese and an oopsi roll with cream and sugar free jelly. Still no ketosis so I'm blaming the sticks. I'm down to a loss of 7 pounds now which was what i lost in my first month so I hope it keeps going down! gym again tonight too

Back