Atkins Frozen Meals in UK?

Geetwo

Hey all

Can you get the frozen meals from Atkins in uk out of interest ?

Thanks sue apparently there is not enough demand for them to be imported into the uk yet! I doubt that lol ..! I'll keep looking as would be handy to have a few in the freezer although I might get shouted at for saying that as its not the right mindset :)

They'd likely be pretty expensive, especially if imported and not actually produced here.

Not sure what your budget is but a few 'ready meals' I use are (item name copied straight from various sites, hence the random fonts/colours :)):

[h=2]Sainsbury's Just Cook Caesar Chicken Fillets With Smoked Bacon, Ciabatta Croutons & Cheese 310g - £5, 432 kcals, 3.6g carbs[/h]
[h=2]Sainsbury's Just Cook Chicken With Sundried Tomato & Olives 320g £4, 396, 4.2g[/h]
[h=2]Sainsbury's Just Cook Chicken With Bacon & Mozzarella 310g £4, 426, 0.2g[/h]
Waitrose Easy to Cook lemon & pepper chicken breasts 267g £4.19, 312, 1.3g

These are quite expensive obviously. My main thing is burgers done on George Foreman grill with cheese and low carb ketchup/mustard.

Awesome thanks for the info ill check them out :) love burgers to but in lettuce leaf bap do you know of burgers to buy that are low in carbs ? I make my own from mince at mo

Awesome thanks for the info ill check them out :) love burgers to but in lettuce leaf bap do you know of burgers to buy that are low in carbs ? I make my own from mince at mo

Tesco finest Aberdeen Angus (frozen x2) are low carb and absolutely lush!

I'll keep looking as would be handy to have a few in the freezer although I might get shouted at for saying that as its not the right mindset :)

Hah - while it's always good to make meals from scratch, when you've had a long day it's great to reach for a ready meal :) I like the Birds Eye haddock fillets in lemon and chive sauce, microwaveable, 1g carbs for both bags in a pack :)

Iceland does no carb ones - check the Low Carb Shopping List sticky for details.

Back