atkins shakes?

hiya, can atkins shakes be warmed up as i dont really like milkshake but survived cambridge with them warmed up like hot choc! also are they intended to replace a meal or just as a snack? are ready made version better than powder type? sorry for all quests im a newbie here lol! any fav flavours? going shopping later so need advice!:)

I don't see why you couldn't heat them up. I have the RTD chocolate ones. Could be poured into a mug and microwaved I guess?

Most powdered shakes are 100 times better if you make them in a jug blender with tonnes of ice.
Also I add extra cocoa powder/coffee granules/sugar free syrups to enhance them and would have them occasionally for a change at breakfast.
I prefer them made that way to the RTD which always taste plastic to me.

I think they are meal replacements, hun - but I tried them for a week or so and found they filled me up quickly, but then I was hungry an hour later

I think they are meal replacements, hun - but I tried them for a week or so and found they filled me up quickly, but then I was hungry an hour later

I've used them as either. I'm not sure if they're intended to be snacks as well as meal replacements but they're 149 calories, 15g protein and 9g fat so are an ideal snack IMO!

I usually have some nuts or cheese with it if it's going to be a meal.

Back