• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Atkins while pregnant?

xx Cathy xx

Bye Bye Huge Bottom!
Not induction but I think you can do OWL, hang on a tic I'll check my bible lol x

xx Cathy xx

Bye Bye Huge Bottom!
No sorry hun none of the weight loss phases are suitable for pregnant women or nursing mothers but you can do the lifetime maintenance phase x

miss woofy...your out to cause gossip haha

cherl889

Loves this site!
Dont all start gossiping...............Woofy is being protective and asking for me!!! Ha, now your all sad there is no gossip.
Lets not tempt fate Mrs!!!!!

do you have the goss then cheryl? or is this forward planning xxx

and you've only just met him woofy. I'm shocked, I really am.

Cheryl if getting pregnant means you're not going to be on here, then you're not getting preganant - simple as that!!! You will just have to have Oliver and all your friends on here. However.....if you were to PROMISE that you would still be on here daily, then I will alllow it. Morning sickness etc are not suitable excuses for an abscence by the way :mad: so. think on! ;)

Any yes Woof....you got me going for a minute lol :8855:

LVLLM

Gold Member
omg which one is pregnant? or both lol. we will have to start a creche for when you are on here!!!

cherl889

Loves this site!
Cheryl if getting pregnant means you're not going to be on here, then you're not getting preganant - simple as that!!! You will just have to have Oliver and all your friends on here. However.....if you were to PROMISE that you would still be on here daily, then I will alllow it. Morning sickness etc are not suitable excuses for an abscence by the way :mad: so. think on! ;)
If and when it happens i will do maintainance so you cant get rid of me that quickly (i hear the moans!!!). Caz how on earth do you think i could deal with morning sickness without you to hold my hand. I promise to stay here as much as i am now.

You'd better! :D but I might have moved down by then in which case it won't be an issue! :8855:

Would I have to do al the cleaning pmsl? :8855: