1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

ATTACK AGAIN Diary, please check and guide

Discussion in 'Dukan Diaries' started by msajuma, 21 January 2014 Social URL.

1. msajuma

msajuma Well-Known Member

AMMMM BACK......

and this time will do it properly, okai so here it goes, i lost good 3 stones on the diet in 5 months and although 1 stone away from my target weight, i was happy, very happy, but very bad of me did not do the 3rd stage( yeah i know very very bad of me, but went away for a month to a wedding out of country, had a absolute briilant time, beautiful), but was still okai even after eating away anything and at anytime.
    thought i would come back and get back on track but somehow not managed, well i have been trying but break it after 2/3 days after attack, and have gained back just over a stone back.
    So as before i only managed to be on track, not cheat when i had support from this site, (what a great help and inspiration).
    Thanks to all who have supported me as i need the continoues support and guidance to gain my target again.

I have done 1 day of attack yesterday, and today i introduced vegetable, will be posting my diary from tommorow

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Hello again... are your stats up to date? Do you really just have 12lbs to lose?