Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Attack Day 3 - Feeling pretty good

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by Sander23, 27 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Sander23

Sander23 Chronic Recidivist

Start Weight:
    262lb
    Current Weight:
    225lb
    Goal Weight:
    162lb
    Lost(%):
    37lb(14.12%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Unlike the previous night I slept soundly and woke feeling refreshed. I have a diet buddy that has agreed to do my walk with me, so we met at 7:30 am and took a great walk. Rains started about an hour afterward, so I am glad I went early! I am not at all hungry today - just thirsty. I keep pushing the water and it is just running right through me. I guess I have lots to flush out!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KidA

KidA Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(8.16%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I'm on day 3 too. Unlike you, I didn't sleep very well at all last night, or the previous night. Plus I had a headache this morning, which I quashed with a pill. But right now I'm feeling good - not at all hungry and the walk to my kids' school is 10 to 15 mins up a hill, so that's that bit of the exercise sorted.

Well done!

4. Sander23

Sander23 Chronic Recidivist

Start Weight:
    262lb
    Current Weight:
    225lb
    Goal Weight:
    162lb
    Lost(%):
    37lb(14.12%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    By the end of the day I was craving fruits and veggies like mad! I went to my Dukan book to learn the recipes for the deserts and found none of them were suitable for quick prep :mad: Guess I'll be making a batch in the morning before work so that I can have one in the evening when I start going crazy!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.