Attack Day 3 - Feeling pretty good

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by Sander23, 27 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Sander23

Sander23 Chronic Recidivist

Start Weight:
    262lb
    Current Weight:
    225lb
    Goal Weight:
    162lb
    Lost(%):
    37lb(14.12%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Unlike the previous night I slept soundly and woke feeling refreshed. I have a diet buddy that has agreed to do my walk with me, so we met at 7:30 am and took a great walk. Rains started about an hour afterward, so I am glad I went early! I am not at all hungry today - just thirsty. I keep pushing the water and it is just running right through me. I guess I have lots to flush out!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KidA

KidA Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(8.16%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I'm on day 3 too. Unlike you, I didn't sleep very well at all last night, or the previous night. Plus I had a headache this morning, which I quashed with a pill. But right now I'm feeling good - not at all hungry and the walk to my kids' school is 10 to 15 mins up a hill, so that's that bit of the exercise sorted.

Well done!

4. Sander23

Sander23 Chronic Recidivist

Start Weight:
    262lb
    Current Weight:
    225lb
    Goal Weight:
    162lb
    Lost(%):
    37lb(14.12%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    By the end of the day I was craving fruits and veggies like mad! I went to my Dukan book to learn the recipes for the deserts and found none of them were suitable for quick prep :mad: Guess I'll be making a batch in the morning before work so that I can have one in the evening when I start going crazy!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.