Attack Attack shopping list?

Danii

Banned
Hello all im Danii ive currently been following a vlcd; Exante. I have decided to start Dukan today, very excited indeed.

I am going to go shopping at 11am to Aldi but just wanted help with foods to buy for my first few days on attack plz.

Eggs
Chicken
Prawns
Greek yogurt??? (Not sure)
Sf jelly
Turkey mince
Oatbran(i already have)

Cheese???

Thank u very much x

Danii said:
Anybody please????

Hi Danni
Your list looks great just make sure your Greek yogurt is fat free and try get some flavourings( no oil or sugar in them) Asdas are good

Loads of spices helped me and sugar free jelly
Try really drink 2lts as well
Just ask me or any of the other amazing girls if u get stuck

Ps this plan is ace!! Xx

Hi Danni
Your list looks great just make sure your Greek yogurt is fat free and try get some flavourings( no oil or sugar in them) Asdas are good

Loads of spices helped me and sugar free jelly
Try really drink 2lts as well
Just ask me or any of the other amazing girls if u get stuck

Ps this plan is ace!! Xx
Ohh lovely thank you Laura...:)
ive started this morning with 2 boiled eggs. Im excited this morning lol thanks again x

Can you have SF Kelly in attack? I got the low calorie hartely pots but haven't had then as I thought I couldn't x

SF Jelly definately allowed. Asda do one and they have offers on at the moment 4 packs for £1. We can have up to three portions of jelly a day. One jelly does 4 servings. I actually serve it as three and it does me 2 or 3 days.

Danii, we're not allowed cheese...though you can have FF LF cottage cheese, and quark.

Back