Attack Attack stage started yesterday.

icequeen21

Hello,

Ive been going to SW for 7 months and the loss has slowed right down ( 1/2 lb in 2 months ). I weight more now than I did when I was carrying my 2 children :eek: and wish to get back into the 10 stone mark.

I grabbed a Dukan book while christmas shopping and thought I'd make a start after new years.

Yesterday was my first day on the Attack Plan and have to say I enjoyed it.
Did 45 minutes on wii cardo workout and a 30 mins walk.

Weighed myself this morning to find Im 2 lbs lighter :D.

I think Ive finally found a diet that does what it says.

Hello. I'm on day 3 and finding it ok. Reading other diaries on here is motivating. People are doing so well which really makes me motivated. Good luck and well done on 2lb off already.

Goodluck ice queen. It's a great diet and the instant results are what keep you motivated. I enjoy eating this way so much now I can't imagine going back to how I ate before even on WW and SW where I seemed to eat a lot of processed foods. Stick with it and I promise you will reap the rewards x

I woke this morning to find I've lost another 1 1/2 pounds. 3 1/2 in 2 days :eek:.

Still finding it very easy to follow. I'm hoping to carry on for another 8 days.

I will keep updating my loss on the attack stage. :D

well done, i started yesterday and have lost 2.5lb when i weighed myself this morning, keep up the good work x

Still finding it very easy to follow. I'm hoping to carry on for another 8 days.

I will keep updating my loss on the attack stage. :D

10 days seems like a very long attack. Is that what the dr recommended on the website?

Well done on your fab loss so far :)

I'd second Willbefabulous in saying that 10 days is far too long on attack. Your weight loss is unlikely to benefit and your digestive system won't thank you - your body needs vegetables. Very few people are recommended more than 5 or 6 days.

Go on the website and check how long he recommends - it will also give you an idea of how long your Dukan journey will take.

Back