Attempt 2!

skinnylove_88

Hi guys. I'm Kozza. I used to frequent this forum last year and I spent about 6 months on LT originally, starting at 12 stone 2lbs and at my best getting to 8 stone 12lbs. 8 stone has always been my goal but after dropping the diet for various reasons before reaching my goal, I've munched my way back up to 11 stone. Before I get right back where I started I've decided it's time to give it another go.

I've made a few attempts to start again this year but I always give up on day three. I know from experience that once you get past that first week and get into ketosis it gets a million times easier, but getting through those first few days is the problem!

I think it helps to be part of a support group so I thought I'd start posting here again to get my motivation back up. So I've wiped my signature clean of all the progress I made last year and I'm starting over. Wish me luck.. and good luck to all of you too of course! :D

Good luck Kozza! Like you said, get through the first few days and then the first week and it gets so much easier. One day at a time.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Good luck Kozza,

It's good to have this support - when I'm feeling a bit fed up and missing food I log on and keep myself motivated.

Nicola x

Good luck! You have done it before so you know it works and You can do it again!

Well done Kozza! Brill start! :) xxx

Well done that's half a stone gone and the worst week over keep going!

WELL DONE Kozza!!! That is fantastic news :) :) :)

Back