Attending group or not.....

stace77

Ive now be going to group for 6 weeks, and after loads of weighing up, should i keep paying £4.95 a week when im not totally disaplined, got all the book i need and of course minimins??

I don't find the class very useful to be honest but working toward my weekly WI in class keeps me motivated. I also find the SW website invaluable for checking syns etc. so, for me, it is still definitely worth the £4.95 per week, if only for that.

i stopped going to meetings as i thought i could totally do it alone,but it did make me slip up and i gained weight back,saying that this time around im doing it without the meetings,as i feel i should be able to!its not like i dont know what im doing,and its not like theyd of shouted at me if id of gained weight,but it does give you a motivation to lose more and more each week,
id say give it a try alone,maybe spend that weekly money on going swimming or to the gym,or save it in a jar and then every month if youve stuck to the plan you can treat yourself to new shoes,a spray tan,etc
goodluck whatever you decide xx

Back