• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Attention Ice Cream Lovers

In asda today i picked up some pistacio icecream made by simply delightful, and its only 5.5 syns for 100g which is 6 scoops. It is blooming Lovely, has a proper icecream consistancy (other low fat ones seem a bit grainy). They had a few other flavours too which might be lower as this one has actual nuts in it. Deff worth a go if you love icecream.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

mojomcl

Silver Member
S: 20st5lb C: 20st5lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 53.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thanks for that. Will have a nosey!

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
S: 14st0lb C: 9st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 4st10lb(33.67%)
Thanks hun.xxx

LittleBottle

Where's Skinny Minnie?
S: 12st11lb C: 12st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 0st3lb(1.68%)
I'm saving up for an ice cream maker, will definitely have to try this stuff out in the mean time. I love pistachio! They have the best gelateria's near to where my mom lives in Spain - pistachio or coconut are delish! x

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
G: 11st0lb
my sister made the ginger and lemon icecream out of this months SW mag and OMG is was fantastic hard to believe it was only 1and half syns,she then made it with yougurt and it eas syn free,realy delish

lwtblb

Silver Member
S: 11st0lb C: 9st3lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 1st11lb(16.23%)
If anyone is interested, I've posted some ice cream maker idea's in the recipes section. I use mine all the time!!!

my sister made the ginger and lemon icecream out of this months SW mag and OMG is was fantastic
dont suppose you could kindly put the recipe up here eye :)

In asda today i picked up some pistacio icecream made by simply delightful, and its only 5.5 syns for 100g which is 6 scoops. It is blooming Lovely, has a proper icecream consistancy
Hope tesco sells em i do miss proper ice cream

mojomcl

Silver Member
S: 20st5lb C: 20st5lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 53.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I'm sure my Tescoshas them for fifteen quid at the mo...