August 2013 Bride

I am getting married in August and after 3 people asking me if I'm expecting I have taken the plunge and started a SW group, I would like to loose about 3lb a week, I am just struggling feeling tired all the time and not sure if this is the diet or something else! I do like the diet though as its so flexible for the kids too, first weigh in in Tuesday so hopefully will see if its a realistic target

3lb a week is a lot to lose, you'll find good losses at the start but if your anything like me they started to slow down after a few weeks to round 1lb!!
When's your wedding? Have you ordered your dress yet?

Lost 3lb this week so fingers crossed as long as I'm jot putting on ill be happy, already got my dress it was an off the peg sale dress in size 18 so too big for me before starting to loosing weight so as long as I don't put on I will be able to get it taken in to my size whatever that happens to be when I go for fitting x

That's good then, at least you know it will fit!

Aren't you tempted to try it on all the time? If I had mine I'd just be sat looking at it! :)

I started slimming world in January and I love how flexible it is. I'm loosing slightly less than I was calorie counting BUT I'm loosing every week and I'm eating really well.

Best of luck. I hope your first weigh in went well x

Hi Emma. I lost 3lb this week on 5;2 and had a naughty weekend so pleased with that.

Well done mrsb2b, I lost 3lb at 1st weigh in so pleased with that as I went for a drink with the girls Friday, dress is at the shop or I'd probably not take it off!! X

So 1.5 lb off this week, not as much as I'd like but still not bad. Upon speaking to everyone at group realised I need to make sure I have both my healthy extra a and b everyday and some syns! So ready for the week ahead

2lb off this week, pleased with that, only need 1/2lb and I've lost 1/2 stone!! Have my first fitting on 8th May, getting so excited now!

2.5 off last week and 1.5 off this week really is starting to get closer to my target, I never thought i would actually be able to do it!

Back