August Challenge now over. Only 115 days to Christmas now.

Cavegirl21

Gold Member
1st August is a Monday so that gives us 9 days to plan and to make a start on getting back on track.:)
We will do it for all of August so 31 days. By then we should be in the swing of things and any bad habits should be gone.
No excuses. Most plans can be worked around if your going out for the day or a meal out. It's knowing when to stop.

A bit of light exercise doesn't hurt anyone. Pain is all in the head.;)

My getting back to it started this morning. I'm hoping a few others will join in.:)

Be honest if you slip up own up to it on here.

Last edited:
I am with you!
I am on exante and do have to add 100g lean protein every day due to the amount of exercise I do but since trying to get back on it after my holiday I have been adding extra bits I shouldn't and I need that to STOP!!!!!!

Then it stops right now @nattyclare78 .:)
We have no excuses to add extras in if we stick to our plans.
My day so far is going well. I did have lunch a bit early as my stomach was grumbling. I have work this afternoon so I know I won't be able to eat again until dinner time at 7pm.:)

I'm here!! Do we want a weigh in challenge or a days on message challenge? That's possibly more workable given the range of plans. Might ring the changes? Then we could declare at the end of the month?

So day 1 fully on plan would be 1/31 then 2/31 and you can only update if you were actually on plan. Aiming for 31/31!

We don't need weight loss just somewhere to log if you've been on plan or not.Like you say 1/31,2/31 etc.
As we are all on different plans then we can use this thread as a daily grumble as it's easier keeping track of everyone.:)

Come on peeps we need more to join us.Starts 1st Aug and runs for 31 days. Have you got what it takes?

I managed a 100% day :) and just walked 3 miles round my local reservoir!

Like the idea of having somewhere to come and talk about the good and the bad x

I had a good day too :) bit of walking and I cleaned and hoovered the inside of the bug in the heat!! Oh the sweat :eek:

MWSnap880 2016-07-23, 07_04_22.jpg

Well done @nattyclare78 and @lickthelid .:)

Day two of countdown to the August challenge.

Looks like another hot day so keep drinking those fluids. Not only will it help keep you from dehydrating but it will help with any cravings/wants you may have.

Here's too another 100% day.:)

Ooh so I can so far say:

1/9

As a mini challenge within a challenge

:)

I can feel how hot it is already. Phew. Yes lots of waters and NAS squash. How was yesterday for you @craftermary

It's lovely here. No sun yet,slight breeze.Ideal weather for me.:)

I had a 100% day. So good that yesterday I was 8st 3 this morning 8st 1 3/4. My stomach grumbled a lot but that is because I wouldn't feed it as I wasn't hungry it's just used to having food every hour. My tesco delivery came yesterday so fridge is full of meat,fish,veg and fruit so no need to pop into any shops this week.:)
Need to plan what I'm having when this week. :)
Started drinking squash again so I'm forever on the toilet.Good exercise up and down the stairs as I refuse to use the one downstairs.:)

Haha maybe I should boycott the downstairs loo too and have an enforced mini workout up the stairs. Thats actually a really good idea!

I've just ordered us a BBQ for outside (obviously) so am looking forward to some alfresco cooking and dining. Healthy style

This time of day is usually when I'm on my way to work so food doesn't bother me. yet today I am sat in the garden and all I can think about is what can I eat. Doesn't help OH has just sat down with a cuppa and a packet of Belvita biscuits.:rolleyes: I will stay strong. I'm not hungry just a habit I have got into.I'm going to do some weeding then I can't eat with slug slime on my hands. :)

Another day over, another 100%. Will have some yogurt later and a couple of satsumas.:)

Should be in some sort of eating routine by the time 1st Aug comes.:)

Two down eight to go.

I would like to join in the August challenge and be meticulous. I find SW so easy. It's made for someone with my psychology. I had a tough week last week but still lost 1lb. I've had a really good week and weigh in tomorrow. I had a dream I lost 5lbs!
I met an inspiring member yesterday in a shop. He has lost 11+ stone in the last 14 months!

I'd like to join too please. As I'm not going on holiday and I dont have an event to aim for, I set myself some non food related weight loss rewards last night so hoping that will help keep me on track too. I need to get out of the habit of cheating!

Attachments

• IMG_20160723_211422.jpg
    IMG_20160723_211422.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 17
Welcome @Jim Jam,:)

I like you reward list. And being 100% in August will help with you break your habit of cheating.
Don't forget any time you feel like giving in just come in here and write it down. Sometimes just writing it for others to see can stop you.:)

Back