August Challenge

Shelly Star x x

Hello everyone,

Thought i'd set up a challenge for August, see how many fancy it, we can class next week as week one (as no point starting one for July.

Please copy my name and target and add yours on that until we have a lost list and we can keep using the list with our losses :) Hope we all have a good next month! x x x x

Shellystar x x - 14lbs to loose | 0lbs lost

Well up for this (especially as July hasn't been the best month)

CathyChicka - 9lbs to loose | 0lbs lost

Will Mondays be weigh in day?

Cath x

Hey Cathy, no ur weigh in day can be any day u like, we'll just update them as u get weighed :) mine is mondays but it dont matter what day urs is at all :)

Good luck and i hope we meet our targets x x x

I'm in! I need to start on Slimfast fully instead of dabbling :)

fit-by-30 - 10lbs to loose | 0lbs lost

Awesome. I'm excited about this (if excited is the right word). Am going to be disciplined about counting my calories and do more exercise. Good luck ladies!

clh_x3 - 39lbs to lose | 0lb lost

Have weighed in at 9st 8 3/4 (damn my digital scales) which I am happy with as there had been some serious rule breakage last weekend. Starting a new job on Monday which is a half hour walk to work, so hopefully that will speed things up a bit.

Will use this as a starting point, so fingers crossed for loss next week!!!!

xx

LighterCL - 22lb to lose | 0lb lost.
Hoping to lose 7lb by end of August:p

How's everyone doing? I'm going to weigh in on Monday but I don't think I will have lost anything. I've had a terrible week :(

How did you get on Fitby30? Hope you were pleased and I'm sure you'll see a loss soon :)

Hey there ladies! As I started SF on Monday I thought I would join in. I weigh in on Mondays but my last weigh in will be on a Friday as I have 2 BBQs and a meal out at the weekend before the last normal weigh in. I go to Spain on the 1st September so I would like to be in the 160s (lbs) by then!

LighterCL - 7lb to lose | 0lb lost
Biggirl - 17lbs to lose | 0lbs lost

You can do it Biggirl!! There's lots of support here!
Shellystar x x - 14lbs to loose | 0lbs lost[/COLOR]
LighterCL - 7lb to lose in August | 3.25lb lost so far!
Biggirl - 17lbs to lose | 0lbs lost

Hellooo

How is everyone getting on? posting a bit late, but weighed in on Friday at 9st 8.5 llbs - so a quarter of a pound loss haha! wasn't too happy with it, but am hoping for a bigger loss for this Friday - I WILL GET THERE EVENTUALLY!

Hi Cathy, well done on the loss, even 0.25 of a lb off is better than STS!! ;) How is everyone else doing?
My WI is Wednesday, I'm really REALLY hoping to lose 2lb, which will make me 11st 0.25lb!! Fingers crossed...

Well done BG - 3.8lb !!!! My WI tomorrow, I will update you all!! For some reason I reckon it's gonna be a STS, I just don't feel confident, although I know I haven't cheated!

Well everyone we have TWO days of August left, let's do this!!!
If I lose a quarter of a pound more by Weds, then I've done my August 7lb target :d

Good luck on that quarter pounder xx

I will be joining in with Septembers challenge x

Biggirl - 17lbs to lose | 3.8lbs lost | 13.2lbs to go!

LighterCL - 7lb to lose in August |7.5lb lost this month

I did it!!!! 7.5lb lost this month, I'm over the moon!!:clap:

Back