Ava- wow! How did you do that?

letmeout

Silver Member
Hiya, I've just checked out Ava's weight loss on another thread. It's absolutely amazing! Fantastic!
So come on Ava- how did you do it?-top tips -please!!!

Feel all embarrassed now, lol :eek:

To be honest i've not done anything special. Had at least 5ltrs of water a day, and stuck to it, 100%. My top tip would just be to keep going, i've had some really tough times when i would normally of turned to food but i've had to get through them and it's made me realise food isn't the answer. And keep your goal in mind, and if you feel like cheating just stop and think how you will feel once you have eaten, not as good as when you get on the scales and see the weight falling off!!! :D

Good luck x :)

ava you are such an inspiration and have lost so much weight its amazing, and dont be embarrsed you should brag about it all you flippen well want too.

Reactions: ava
Ah! Please don't be embarrassed. Your weightloss is nothing short of awesome. What an inspiration you are!

think i m going to drink more water from now on xx kim xx

Ava, you're sooooooooooo fantastic, well done you a mere 11 to go, fantastic, imagine those few weeks ago, someone telling you where you'd be today, you're a star and inspiration to all of us, huge pat on your tiny back xx

Thank you everyone for your lovely words, your all fab xxx :)

poohbearmufc, not at all. I started at a size 28 trousers(which were starting to get tight on my waist:() I'm now a 14 in tops pretty much, although i have some 12's and a 16 in trousers. Hoping when i've got the last 11lb off i should be a 14 on my bottom half too :)

You have done so well,You should be proud of yourself.
It's so reassuring seeing your weight loss pattern as even after 30 odd weeks you are still having really good losses,which for someone like me who has a long journey still ahead makes it feel worth it.
Are there and pics posted anywhere

Hiya, I've just checked out Ava's weight loss on another thread. It's absolutely amazing! Fantastic!
So come on Ava- how did you do it?-top tips -please!!!

Where is the link to read this fantastic journey - loved to see it...:D

That is just sooooo fantastic Ava, well done hunny xx

Feel all embarrassed now, lol :eek:

To be honest i've not done anything special. Had at least 5ltrs of water a day, and stuck to it, 100%. My top tip would just be to keep going, i've had some really tough times when i would normally of turned to food but i've had to get through them and it's made me realise food isn't the answer. And keep your goal in mind, and if you feel like cheating just stop and think how you will feel once you have eaten, not as good as when you get on the scales and see the weight falling off!!! :D

Good luck x :)

Excellent advice Ava!

Many congratulations on a truly spectacular weightloss. Well done!! :D

Where is the link to read this fantastic journey - loved to see it...:D

Oh sorry Gilly- I just meant I had seen her post on another thread and noticed her weight loss below her signature and was blown away by how fantastically well Ava has done.

You have done so well , take the credit girl cos you are almost there :)

Back