Step 1 Sole Source + Average time on cd

I suppose everyone is different. Many people stick to it religiously for months some not so long. I'm looking to do a couple of months then move onto SW.

Morning all I'm now on my 12th day and was just wandering whats seems to be the average time that every one does on cd xx

I guess it's pretty difficult to say, for me so far I have done a total of just over 16 weeks with a 2 week holiday in the middle, I estimate it will take me about 7 weeks to get to target, at which point I should be having another 2 week holiday, then the plan is to SS one more week, then move up the steps - looking at the minimums for each of the steps that'll take another 7 weeks until maintenance - totalling 35 weeks for me (assuming all goes well) to lose about 5st total. this is based on the fact that up until a week ago I was 100% SSing, and most likely will mix SS and SS+ until i get to target.

It depends on how much people have to lose. I did 7 months SS / SS+ my first time round, then started messing around for the next 3 months before I switched over to WW. Generally you can expect 1 stone a month on average (subject to individual differences between people), so you should be able to work out how long it will take you.

Back