Average weight loss

tigger22

Silver Member
Hi everyone , was just wondering if you could help my other half decide if he should stay on tfr or go on weight loss through maintenance. I'm doing tfr and I've lost 50 lb on it . It works for me, however he started 2 weeks ago & his first loss was 8lb , & his due to weigh again Thursday morning , he weighed himself & his only down 2 lb . His very disappointed , as he saw the results I had , any way my question is would he better to eat 1 meal & 2 shakes ... Do yeah have good weight loss this way
Thanks in advance
Tigger

tigger22 said:
Hi everyone , was just wondering if you could help my other half decide if he should stay on tfr or go on weight loss through maintenance. I'm doing tfr and I've lost 50 lb on it . It works for me, however he started 2 weeks ago & his first loss was 8lb , & his due to weigh again Thursday morning , he weighed himself & his only down 2 lb . His very disappointed , as he saw the results I had , any way my question is would he better to eat 1 meal & 2 shakes ... Do yeah have good weight loss this way
Thanks in advance
Tigger

Hi tigger, I'm sure he had lost more than 2lbs according to the chemists scales today? But if this isn't the case and he's really not happy on TFR then defo advise maintanence. Done right with 2 shakes a day and a light meal the weight will still come off and it's obviously not as difficult.
I lost 1.5 stone on TFR few years ago and the other 1.5 stone on maintanence. I also exercised everyday on maintence as I'd alot more energy with my one meal.

Hi Sarah as predicted he only lost 2 lb .. He was really disappointed , as we are both doing the same diet and I lost 3 lb ..as I said to him he may have a big loss next week

Yeah no doubt it will be a big loss next week! Tell him to keep going. One day at a time! It will be worth it

Back