• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Average weight loss?

Spam Hunter
Is really hard to say because it depends on the person and how rigidly you stick to the plan. The average would be 1-2lb a week circumstances depending
Hi hun,

I asked the same question. I've done sw before but it was a few years ago and last year I did cambridge diet and was losing weight pretty quickly so I can't help but compare both diets. But sw is deffo the way to go now..(for me anyway).

WIshing you luck....

Check out my Question too, quite a few replies with various weight losses.

jo xxx
averaged out my weightloss is 1lb a week but i dont have a lot to loose (my starting bmi was 26 so very close to healthy range anyway) however there are people in my class who consistantly loose 2-3 lbs a week but obv they are a lot bigger than me and have a lot mroe to loose.
i have about three stone to loose - im doing it for me - i decided that slimming world was probably the best option after looking at both slimfast and cambridge diet as i am looking to change my eating habits permanently - and slimming world seems to be that - just a changing of habits rather than some form of starvation. :)