Step2 810kcal Average weightloss??

juliebags

Silver Member
I have been told i will probably have to start CD on step 2 , any advice on the average monthly weightloss?? Has anyone had considerable losses over a month ?? Many thanks x

There is no perfect answer as we are all different, but on average on step 1 and 2 losses are fairly similar and you will probably average approx 1 stone per month throughout the diet. However, the first week sees the elimination of your glycogen store and water retention so losses are usually unusually big in the first week and this does depend on the individual, some people lose 6lbs and some lose 16lbs. The diet is brilliant and if you stick with it you will lose weight, and you will lose it fast.

Thank you chlo, any imput is helpful , i will be pleased with any weightloss. I have really hit rock bottom and desperately need to get my act together i sycked myself up to doing step 1 and was diappointed to find out i can only start on step 2 , but this has given me confidence i can still achieve my goal !x

Hi Juliebags, I've been on 810 for 6 weeks, losses are below in my signature. They really are random but should average out at 3lbs a week. Best of luck xx

Thanks guys , you are all inspirational , & motivational i really feel i can do this! Just not worrying about points/syns /kcals is already feeling luke a weight has been lifted ! I am hping to start wed. I just to get dr to aign forms & waiting for CD team to ok my med history ! Feelin excited about it all ! X

Hi there!

Just like all the other ladies losses are totally random no matter what plan ur on!
my average weight loss was 3/4 lbs a week and I went from SS to SS+ throughout!

good luck x

Hiya,

I'm on 810 and I averaged at 1.5-2kg a week for the first month then my weight loss slowed down to 1kg which is where I am at the moment with 1 stone left to lose. I had to start on 810 as i didn't have a lot to lose. Hope that helps :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back