Average wightlosses

jayde1148

Gold Member
Hi all

Very interested to know what your weight losses are like, whats the average people lose doing this diet?

Thanks

Jayde x x

Hello Jayde not an expert as I am fairly new to the plan but expect 1-2 lbs/week, around a stone/month. Hope this helps

Thanks everyone. Was just interested as the organisation SW takes is quite hard sometimes and this seems pretty liberating! Little bit too scared to try it though lol!

I remember thinking when i started sw ..'im never gonna be able to eat all that pasta/potato and still lose weight'. But i did! Just gotta trust the plan! Your right about the planning and organising. Makes you think about food a lot thru the day. Im now finding the ud so liberating. No fuss, no stress if i eat out. i also find amazing just how not overly hungry i am now. am also spending a lot less on food!!! Never did find sw cheap!! anyhow, good luck with it if you choose to come over and good luck with sw if you don't!!

Thanks everyone. Was just interested as the organisation SW takes is quite hard sometimes and this seems pretty liberating! Little bit too scared to try it though lol!
OMG!! I was so scared as well, I could have s**T my pants on my 1st UD day eating a bread roll.

yeah its great, and you do save money.

Can buy cheap food when your on a budget, instead of expensive sugar free this and zero fat that! Its a great plan, but will always say the one downside to sw is how expensive it is!

The only thing I find myself buying on this plan is Nimble bread. Wouldn't normally buy it but its only 51 cals a slice and a lifesaver on a DD :)

Back