Avidlite shakes Back in stock

moonstone

Just had an email from Sarah, the shakes are back in stock now. Down to my last 3 days supply so hope they get here by Tuesday.

You are doing so well moonstone ...you have lost double what I have and you only started 1 week before me :( Are you doing a lot of exercise? You must tell me what you are eating as I thought I had a 100% week apart from sat which was 95% and I sts this week:mad:

Hi Dee, I think I started a month before you not a week. I've stuck to it 100% apart from 1 weekend away when I put 3lbs on(that was soley down to the alcohol & not the food as I was very careful). I got back on track the day after I came home & lost the 3lbs plus another 2lbs that week. I eat a lot of fish with veg or stir frys with chicken or prawns. I also buy really good quality sausages from a local butcher which are very lo carb or carb free depending on which variety a get. I have these with huge portabello mushrooms sprinkled with cheese & grilled beef tomatoes. I always try to drink all my water but sometimes it's not possible. Some people cheat a little here & there & I guess that means they will lose less. At the end of the day, you have to be honest with yourself as the only person you are deceiving is you. I also use my wii fit for 30 mins each night. All I do on it is a little yoga, steps & also the running. :)

Thanks Moonstone...I haven't been doing any exercise but the kids have just shown me how to use the wii fit so I'm going to give that a go later...that should be fun!!! I've been eating salads, stir frys or whatever i'm giving everyone else with dinner apart from the carb and loads of veg...I drink all my water 5 out of the 7 days but it is hard! I am on medication which my doc says slows the metabolism and makes it harder to lose weight so maybe thats it

It could well be your meds that's the problem. The wii fit might be just what you need to kick start your metabolism. Still, to sts is far better than a gain & you did only do 95% at the weekend so don't worry. If you are drinking all your water, do you still find that you need to run to the toilet the time? It could be water retention & if so it will balance itself out in the end.

Noway!!! I blinking ordered the choc pudding/shake ones on wednesday (not had delivery of them yet tho) coz they weren't any!!!
Ner mind i'll have to order some quick while they have some!! :D

Last edited:
Great service again from avidlite. Only ordered at 3.30pm yesterday & my parcel arrived this morning via royal mail. Panic over now, thought the earliest I would get my supplies would be Tuesday with the bank holiday. Was going to go to Rowlands today & get a few cs shakes to get by.

O no way!!! I ordered very late wednesday night so thought a fri or sat delivery but NO i still havent had mine, and i ordered snack bars which i really want ed for over the weekend!! :(

I was so excited that they were back in stock that I didn't tick the box for courier so they just came by royal mail. I'm sure they wouldn't have got here that quickly if I had selected courier service.

Hello, my first weeks supply of celebrity slim is up so am thinking of trying the avidlite shakes as they are cheaper. Are those that are ordering them still following the celebrity slim plan but just replacing the shakes with avidlite shakes? Do they taste as nice?

Many thanks

Hi tiffy,
I am just doing the same as I was on cs but with avidlite shakes instead. I prefer the avidlite ones as they are not as sweet & seem a little thicker in texture too.

I agree with moonstone they seem to have a thicker texture which I enjoy more then the CS ones and cheaper to boot so cant lose! :D

there cheaper and less carbs and i think they taste better

a lot of people on here use them for those resons good luck with your diet

Hi kittykate and welcome :)

I started CS but switched to avidlite as Sharon said they are cheaper, less carbs and I actualy enjoy them more then the CS ones :) If you go to www.avidlite.co.uk you can place your order there, they also do atkins bars which are very yummy when you need a bit of a choc fix!

Hi kittykate and welcome :)

I started CS but switched to avidlite as Sharon said they are cheaper, less carbs and I actualy enjoy them more then the CS ones :) If you go to www.avidlite.co.uk you can place your order there, they also do atkins bars which are very yummy when you need a bit of a choc fix!

Curvy0girl (or anyone else if you know!), what bars do you order from avidlite? I see they have avidlite bars which sound rather nice. I didn't know if I can order them? Do you use them as a meal replacement or for a snack?

Last edited:
Back