• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Avon products

sonkie

Gold Member
G: 12st0lb
On sunday I got my first supply of bust firming cream.....welll so far I cant say I have noticed too much of a difference I know its only been 4 days of use......!

Well I also got some anti-cellulite firming lotion and have been using this for 4 days too, well I looked in the mirror and I can see a difference, I was pleasantly surprised, my huge crater like cellulite has now got much better and my thighs are looking much smoother, though there is still a long way to go, but with this cream and exercising I have noticed an improvement in just 4 days.......I must stock up on more.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Karen

Serial Foodie!
S: 19st7lb C: 18st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 49.6 Loss: 1st5lb(6.96%)
blimey! u better order me some then! who is ur avon lady? whats it called?? help my cellulite!!

S: 18st2lb C: 18st2lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Me too .. please sonkie .. hate cellulite .. yucky!!!

Karen

Serial Foodie!
S: 19st7lb C: 18st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 49.6 Loss: 1st5lb(6.96%)
hark at her dee! shes ignoring us and trying to have smooth thighs all for herself :cry:

sonkie

Gold Member
lol sorry Im miles away, iv not had an avon lady for ages, MIL has a book and she asked me to take in her order and to hand over next one, so thought I would have a look too......so pleased I did

sonkie

Gold Member
Its Avon solutions.........Cellu-sculpt.
Anti cellulite body sculpting treatment. Rub it in for 5 mins twice a day.

Im not sure if its just the cream or using e.t too.....but I have noticed a difference in 4 days

S: 18st2lb C: 18st2lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thanks Sonya ... glad to see you are sharing the knowledge and not just keeping it all to yourself!!!

sonkie

Gold Member
Just got myself the avon laser pen...its not a real laser ...lol its liquid that you roll onto broken veins, blemishes etc, pat it into your skin and then moisturise you should start to see results after a week.

Will let you know.

slushy

Silver Member
S: 12st9lb C: 12st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 32.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
sonkie i know this is an old thread but i am dying to know
did the laser pen thingy work?

kelly1977

Back On CD.......
S: 15st7lb C: 12st13lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 2st8lb(16.59%)
Hi Guys,

I am a Avon Rep, I will be posting some products very soon on E-bay..

Kel
x