Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Awake!! (food mentioned)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jlm, 12 January 2011 Social URL.

1. jlm

jlm Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Oh dear lord I have been lying awake since 5am with hunger pains!! Despite the fact I am exhausted all the time! & I know it's my imagination but I swear I can smell toast!! Maybe someone is wafting it through my letterbox!!? Odd start to the day but maybe being awake so early is a sign of the impending new energy I'm about to have! Happy wednesday everyone hope it's a great one for you all! Jxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Setas

Setas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.55%)
    Diet:
    CD
    OH Dear - hope you get up with loads of energy!

4. yummymummy1972

yummymummy1972 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    For the past few days, I've been getting up at 5am alert and fresh!!!!!

5. charley24

charley24 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Morning JLM, ohhh darn that wafting toast smell......that would be divine ! I feel quite light headed, having a cuppa before my shake, take th edge off I hope! Want to go for a 2 mile walk again this morning so hopefully I will feel better later on!
    Have a good day x

6. Awaken Me

Awaken Me On my Way...

Morning Hun, I hope you managed to get back to sleep and have woken this morning with a bit more energy (and minus hunger pains)!!

7. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    why not get up and do something :D clean the house, go for a walk. really try to get yourself tired today. (at least it'll take your mind off things).

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.