Away for 5 nights & dreading eating

lostpolarbear

So me and hubby ( both on SS 100%) are going to visit relatives down south. We're going to be going from SS 100% to a relaxed version of SS plus. We're staying at bro in laws for first few days and they like to cook so we've told them a rough idea of what we can have in SS+ and they are happy with the challenge. The few days after that we'll be staying with my sister and they don't cook they like to have takeaways, so we said we'll join them but stay away from carbs and share a very small portion. For example if they want Chinese we'll get stir fry ensuring there are no noodles in it. Or an omelette if its an Indian etc. it's going to be so hard! In really am dreading it because we've done so well.

Hi ya...
Surrey is a great place :) it's where I am from!
Another thing to have for the curry place is chicken tikka and salad... Remove the onions though. It's slightly off plan but not too bad.
Chinese is probably not so easy to keep in ketosis etc.
Goodluck x

I eat out with my OH and we have tikka meat and salad if Indian, egg foo young if Chinese, salad and meat if Turkish, meat and broccoli and cauliflower if eating like a Sunday dinner

Making "pasta" out if courgette ribbons or lasagne out of aubergine has also been a winner!

Back