Awww - compliment

Elaine-Melanie

After last week's catastrophe at Swimming Class of constantly holding my swim suit on, I went this week to class with a new (Size 16 - not 20) swim suit. And one, lovely, lovely, lady told me I looked lovely! Wasn't that just lovely of her...think I am going to write her in my will. Staying 100% does work - keep it up folks.

aaaaaaaaww thats lovely. the writing her in your will bit made me giggle hehe. aaaww bet you feel fab hun xxxxxxx

Aw bless her I bet u felt amazing for someone u don't know to notice :) and well done for dropping 2 dress sizes I can't wait for that..I had the opposite 2 days ago I saw someone I hadn't seen since I was a size 10 and they said to me oh aren't u looking well,so I said is that ur way of saying I'm fat lol ...

Know what you mean Elle! How can something sounding like a compliment actually not be!! I always get upset if someone tells me I'm looking "really well"!!!

Brilliant to hear a stranger compliment you on how well you are doing and how good you must feel strutting your stuff wearing a smaller and new cozzie!! X

slimmabum said:
Know what you mean Elle! How can something sounding like a compliment actually not be!! I always get upset if someone tells me I'm looking "really well"!!!

Brilliant to hear a stranger compliment you on how well you are doing and how good you must feel strutting your stuff wearing a smaller and new cozzie!! X

Lol that's why I called her out on it i think say wot u mean or don't say nothing at all that's my moto :)

Thanks folks. The swim suit was an M & S with a tummy control front which I was hesitant of geting because I hate to feel restricted but it is comfy.

Back