• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

awww

Rhian26

Can you have some of that throat spray? Cant remeber what its called but its really good!! Sure it begins with a D....xxx

redhed

dont no hun sorri why noy pop in and see your chemist thats your best bet really, hope your feelin better soon xxxxxlol

Pink starz

Sexy abs....sooon !
hey lille, call the chemist and ask for something for a diabetic, with no sugar i had to do this for my mouth ulcers with sugar free bonjella

hope you feel betta soon x

xx Cathy xx

Bye Bye Huge Bottom!
Don't know if mouthwash would work or make it feel worse but it kills bacteria so may help with whatevers back there.

fattothin

Gold Member
What you need r Lill is Dr. Fattothin to nip round with is all new singing and dancing rigid throat clearing system :p xx

Tootiefrootie

Wants it Gone!
What you need r Lill is Dr. Fattothin to nip round with is all new singing and dancing rigid throat clearing system :p xx
I thought you were going to say something else ;)

fattothin

Gold Member
I did silly lol xx

TracyJ

Gold Member
Any better Lil? Bet Dave is pleased lol xx

lillie

weighs a lot less
that didnt help any other suggestions its getting worse,i can barely speak at all now and when i do i sound like a teenage lad whos balls are dropping x

TracyJ

Gold Member
Not a clue hun maybe ask chemist or LT? x

TracyJ

Gold Member
Thanks for the comments hun xx

lillie

weighs a lot less
you are welcome same back,hair darker or lighter i cant make my mind up and ive got bad roots xx

TracyJ

Gold Member
Looks nice both ways hun but i really liked it dark! Im the same very unsure x

lillie

weighs a lot less
i like it dark but i have to have my eyebrows tinted every couple of weeks as im a natural blonde you see,i am usually dark in winter and blonde in summer,might just get it cut short,dave likes it long and blonde but he doesnt have to straighten it every day ,desisions,desisions xx

TracyJ

Gold Member
I know! My eyebrows are really dark lol i would love long hair but dont suit it! Long and dark i would love! x

lillie

weighs a lot less
just like them on the shampoo adverts,id look like wednesday adams x