Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

I've got a really detailed email from the social worker - she's fuming with the care agency.
Im looking forward to getting the first half stone off I just feel quite puffy but I've had a bit light bleeding for last few days so maybe my monthlys are returning.
I got busy day ahead- I need to go a big food shop for my dad cos social services are going be watching over him and dropping it off to him.
Viewing the house today :) hoping it's bigger than it looks on their floor plans.
Then got a few things to sort out xx

I guess you might be retaining water if Mother Nature is starting to pay a visit again! I'm glad u we getting somewhere about your Dad, do you have any siblings or is it just you? Good Luck with the house viewing, can't wait to hear alllllllll the details! X

I love the houses and we also went for a drive in Dartford and got to visit 2 show homes!!! The houses in Slade green were really nice we got to have look around 8 houses 6x4 beds and 2x3 beds.

We looking at the 4 beds-

The slade green are pretty much empty shells all painted in white with a stunning Kitchen, the gardens were lovely the only fault I have with them is bedroom 3 could do with being slightly bigger. We submitted our first to 5 choices of the houses and need to send in all our documents this week and should find out by beginning of October. All 4beds were same two of them seem slightly bigger and have a bigger garden so they were our first 2 choices.

So Dartford the show homes were stunning but just loved the sizes of the room were really generous - also there going be building more homes over the next couple years so do have a better chance of getting one but they are more of a dream home. They also do have different layouts in the houses xx

Last edited:
I love the houses and we also went for a drive in Dartford and got to visit 2 show homes!!! The houses in Slade green were really nice we got to have look around 8 houses 6x4 beds and 2x3 beds.

We looking at the 4 beds-

The slade green are pretty much empty shells all painted in white with a stunning Kitchen, the gardens were lovely the only fault I have with them is bedroom 3 could do with being slightly bigger. We submitted our first to 5 choices of the houses and need to send in all our documents this week and should find out by beginning of October. All 4beds were same two of them seem slightly bigger and have a bigger garden so they were our first 2 choices.

So Dartford the show homes were stunning but just loved the sizes of the room were really generous - also there going be building more homes over the next couple years so do have a better chance of getting one but they are more of a dream home. They also do have different layouts in the houses xx

How exciting that you've loved them and put down your choices! Keeping everything crossed for the beginning of Oct! It would be lovely if you did get one of the ones with a bigger garden/house. How do the prices compare between Slade Green and Dartford? X

Thanks Hun x
I still like both, there's about 10k difference. We keeping both options open for timebeing - booking a proper appointment with dartford would like to see a potential plot as the layouts are different and some would suit and some wouldn't but there so lovely it's just the distance x

I think it's great that you get to choose exactly what you want, where you want it, it really will be your forever home. Poppy and me moved into a brand new build when she was about 4 months old, I loved the fact it was so 'sterile' lol x

The new houses sound amazing and fingers crossed you get the one you want. At least you have a back up plan though.

Definitely go and see the plots as when we went to look around new builds one of the houses looked amazing on paper but when we actually looked it was far too small even though it was a 4 bed.
X

I think Dartford is our back up plan as Chris is keen on Slade Green house.
That must of been lovely for you a new home with a tiny baby! This will be our 4th home in 13 years!! We took load of pics yesterday and got the old tape measure out a few times!

Gotta love a tape measure!!!! This will be Poppy's 4 house, I hope it will be her final move with me and then she will just get her own house in later years x

Thanks girls we booking appointment for later in the week while the girls are at school to get more information about Dartford houses. I definitely agree with we've found with some new builds the 4 beds are the same size as 3 bed houses but they just squeezed another bedroom in- very cheeky.
I think people thought we were crazy getting the tape measure out but I like to compare to our current home it gives me a better idea on size.
I can't even think about the girls flying the nest but so happy that you and Poppy finally got forever home- you really deserve it.

Here's a few pics of dartford.
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks girls we booking appointment for later in the week while the girls are at school to get more information about Dartford houses. I definitely agree with we've found with some new builds the 4 beds are the same size as 3 bed houses but they just squeezed another bedroom in- very cheeky.
I think people thought we were crazy getting the tape measure out but I like to compare to our current home it gives me a better idea on size.
I can't even think about the girls flying the nest but so happy that you and Poppy finally got forever home- you really deserve it.

Here's a few pics of dartford.
View attachment 183860

How amazing does Dartford look! I LOVE how they've done the show home, it looks fab!!!! X

Apart from our lovely the houses were dressed the rooms were such decent sizes X

That's so important with a big family x

I'm so tempted! Especially as we got a deposit nearly sorted!!
Normally it's Chris who loves spacious houses but he really likes the other development x

It's such an exciting time for you guys x

We got half of it and in laws are helping us with the other half. We off to Dartford for proper appointment in morning X
Foods been good but it doesn't feel like I'm any lighter yet xx

Have fun at Dartford this morning, hope you've got the tape measure ready! Hopefully you'll start to get that lighter feeling soon x

Back