Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

Maisie got Paw patrol toy as she's still so obsessed with paw patrol and Hollie got my little pony play set. I'm going start Xmas next month - how long till yours and Poppy's birthdays. Hopefully your be all settled in your forever home by then.

Im going look at the dresses the girls have already and see if they do need new ones- I might look on eBay but disney store website have some on offer x

My Birthday is 5th Nov and Poppy is 9th Nov, really need to get organised once we move!!! Hope u find the perfect dresses for your little princesses. X

Planning my meals out from today -

Mid morning- WM roll

Lunch-Wm roll and lentil soup

Dinner- Seasoned chicken, loads of veg and potato

Evening Snacks- 2 cereal bars and quavers, Dr Pepper zero.

34 smart points.

Gotta love a bit of food planning! I love Dr Pepper Zero, not had it in ages! X

I'm trying to get organised for Evie's - it's on Friday so much to do- any ideas what your do for your birthdays. Chris is so lucky as we be in Paris for his birthday x

I'm sticking with the food planning over next 18 days till Disney - hopefully I get something off.

Didn't have my soup but will have it tomorrow instead x

Last edited:
I'm trying to get organised for Evie's - it's on Friday so much to do- any ideas what your do for your birthdays. Chris is so lucky as we be in Paris for his birthday x

I'm sticking with the food planning over next 18 days till Disney - hopefully I get something off.

Didn't have my soup but will have it tomorrow instead x

In my head I would love to throw a joint housewarming/birthdays party but I really don't know if it will happen as there's just so much else to do in the next couple of weeks! What are you doing on Evie's Birthday? Chris is so lucky to be in Paris for his, I think the only birthday I've been away for was my 21st when I went to Belgium. X

That sounds lovely joint house/ birthday party's - if you are too busy maybe you could do something over Christmas time.
We still can't decide what we doing for Evie's birthday - we got people coming around on Sunday- it's just Disney was meant to be for her birthday but couldnt get the dates.
I've never been away on my own birthday but gone away for other people's birthday- your 21st sounded fun xx

That sounds lovely joint house/ birthday party's - if you are too busy maybe you could do something over Christmas time.
We still can't decide what we doing for Evie's birthday - we got people coming around on Sunday- it's just Disney was meant to be for her birthday but couldnt get the dates.
I've never been away on my own birthday but gone away for other people's birthday- your 21st sounded fun xx

I think I'll see how the move goes (8 sleeps, eek!) and then decide, it might turn into an unpack the boxes and eat pizza on the floor party lol x

Our current house we moved in a week before Chris's 30th and we basically did that got lots of drinks in and ordered a big Indian for everyone - it turnt out to great night x

Food today:

B-2 special k bars

L- Lentil soup, chocolate penguin bar

D-Chicken, jacket potato and veg

S-Cake slice with cuppa,

I love the sound of that evening, it doesn't matter what u do or where U are, it's definitely who you are with! X

Exactly - it was nice as we only had Maisie that night and she was a little baby then so we could relax and enjoy adult company x

Sometimes as much as I love being a Mummy it is lovely to have adult company!!!! X

Im going have to buy a new oven-ours isn't working for the 4th time. I don't want to buy one incase we do move soon so annoying!!
I got a few things to do today need to go into town as thegirls still need some new clothes, theirs always something they need and get a few bits for Evie's birthday- also got the normal school run and so much housework to do xx

Im going have to buy a new oven-ours isn't working for the 4th time. I don't want to buy one incase we do move soon so annoying!!
I got a few things to do today need to go into town as thegirls still need some new clothes, theirs always something they need and get a few bits for Evie's birthday- also got the normal school run and so much housework to do xx

I wish u lived nearer to me, I can have my oven from my current house as my landlord is going to skip it but I don't obviously need it. Your day sounds so busy. X

Thanks Hun, we getting in touch with supplier again and see what they can do.
Apart from that I've had a pretty good day with food.

B- 2 cereal bars and cuppa
L- WM chicken salad sandwich
D- Chicken, carrots and broccoli
S- 3 Oreos and digestive biscuit.

I've not cut down my food down drastically but it's a much better improvement rather than going too low.
16 days left on plan x

Thanks Hun, we getting in touch with supplier again and see what they can do.
Apart from that I've had a pretty good day with food.

B- 2 cereal bars and cuppa
L- WM chicken salad sandwich
D- Chicken, carrots and broccoli
S- 3 Oreos and digestive biscuit.

I've not cut down my food down drastically but it's a much better improvement rather than going too low.
16 days left on plan x

I think you're doing brilliant :) x

My little shopping haul:)
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Plus a few more bits xx

Last edited:
Feeling fab today, I've lost weight I have no idea how much as I don't trust my scales need to get some decent digital ones but lost that bloated feeling.
I am going back to weight watchers but going wait another week as I'm doing better solo and I want to make sure weight watchers scales show a decent loss x

Well Done Sweetie! It's so great that you're feeling better, I think you're doing fab! X

My little shopping haul:)
View attachment 184169
View attachment 184170
Plus a few more bits xx

The girls clothes look lovely, I love the colours which you have chosen, very trendy! Did the girls like them? X

Back