Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

Thanks Hun, it be interesting to see how I do- hoping to undo the damage from the birthday celebrations.

So today I've got 1 shake, soup and dinner - chicken, veg and new potatoes and a couple mini cheddars that I've had after school x

Well Done, a fab first day, what flavour shakes did u get? X

Thanks Hun, just added my food up with calories and its just under 1000 calories. I had a strawberry shake - it was left over from last time - hopefully my new batch will arrive tomorrow but I've only ordered mint choc, chocolate and 1 orange choc as those flavours were on offer- only 90p each- I was going try juice plus shakes but they seem more expensive x
We had last session at OT today a friend of mine joined our class today with little boy we've just arrange a play date for next week x

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,016.7 KB · Views: 8
Thanks Hun, just added my food up with calories and its just under 1000 calories. I had a strawberry shake - it was left over from last time - hopefully my new batch will arrive tomorrow but I've only ordered mint choc, chocolate and 1 orange choc as those flavours were on offer- only 90p each- I was going try juice plus shakes but they seem more expensive x
We had last session at OT today a friend of mine joined our class today with little boy we've just arrange a play date for next week x

Your dinner looks yummy and the calorie amount is reasonable, not ridiculously low! I particularly like the sound of the mint Choc shake, I think I would like that one! Juice Plus is quite expensive I think, a friend of mine at work is doing that, she seems to be enjoying it. X

I've just got be careful that I don't go to low with b/f I also did have a
biscuit last night.

The mint choc are really nice - I think I might do the same same today have 1 shake and a soup.
I've heard fixed things about juice plus but might give a try next time.
Just starting the day with Options hot choc- I got meeting this afternoon with the school- Maisies still very unsettled.
I'm hoping Evie passport comes back this week as its getting bit close to Disney x

I've just got be careful that I don't go to low with b/f I also did have a
biscuit last night.

The mint choc are really nice - I think I might do the same same today have 1 shake and a soup.
I've heard fixed things about juice plus but might give a try next time.
Just starting the day with Options hot choc- I got meeting this afternoon with the school- Maisies still very unsettled.
I'm hoping Evie passport comes back this week as its getting bit close to Disney x

Hope u get things sorted for Maisie, it's not nice when they are unsettled. Fingers crossed about the passport, they always seem to take ages when you're waiting to go away! X

Your food for day sounds good. thsnk goodness you have the receipt from Argos.
I hope your meeting goes well today and things get sorted for Maisie x

Oh Gosh! I can't believe that the School won't put more in place to help Maisie or be more flexibile, we bend over backwards to help children with additional needs, seems a shame they won't be more accommodating. Hope the passport and ball popper gets sorted x

I hope it is back in time!
Well to be fair since she's started year 2 she's had quite a few 1to1s which hasn't help she struggles with changes.
I still can't believe the school has even suggested it to be honest- they are going try some new things to help her - I think now she's in year 2 their expecting so much from her and giving to many boundaries which don't usually work and are expecting her to do work when up to now all her learning been through play so they've changed so much all at once - I think it's a gradual process with her.
This really don't seem to be our month X

Today I've had roughly 1200 calories or 37 smartpoints.

I had a mint choc shake for breakfast around 11.30ish- I went to a big sainsburys in afternoon was going have lunch instead we brought a cooked chicken and had a chicken roll. After school I did have cuppa with chocolate biscuits- I did feel guilty to be honest but I've carried on my day and had a light tea- chicken breast steak in WM
Bun with salad. Today the thought of vegetables is making me feel sick I've done do well eating veg through out the week x

I hope it is back in time!
Well to be fair since she's started year 2 she's had quite a few 1to1s which hasn't help she struggles with changes.
I still can't believe the school has even suggested it to be honest- they are going try some new things to help her - I think now she's in year 2 their expecting so much from her and giving to many boundaries which don't usually work and are expecting her to do work when up to now all her learning been through play so they've changed so much all at once - I think it's a gradual process with her.
This really don't seem to be our month X

Year 2 is such a difficult year with the new National curriculum but they need to be more flexible! X

Today I've had roughly 1200 calories or 37 smartpoints.

I had a mint choc shake for breakfast around 11.30ish- I went to a big sainsburys in afternoon was going have lunch instead we brought a cooked chicken and had a chicken roll. After school I did have cuppa with chocolate biscuits- I did feel guilty to be honest but I've carried on my day and had a light tea- chicken breast steak in WM
Bun with salad. Today the thought of vegetables is making me feel sick I've done do well eating veg through out the week x

I think you've had a great sensible day, did you get much at sainsburys? X

Year 2 is such a difficult year with the new National curriculum but they need to be more flexible! X
I think you've had a great sensible day, did you get much at sainsburys? X

I'm hoping she settle now she's got a permanent 1to1 but can't even think about looking at new schools to we find a new house.
We just went to have a look at the toys and children's clothing- as the toys are on sale at the moment but didn't have much there really.
We just got some treats for the girls pinky cookie Lollies' x

Last edited:
I'm hoping she settle now she's got a permanent 1to1 but can't even think about looking at new schools to we find a new house.
We just went to have a look at the toys and children's clothing- as the toys are on sale at the moment but didn't have much there really.
We just got some treats for the girls pinky cookie Lollies' x

Those sound yummy!!! x

Thanks they were definitely popular!

Yesterday was a pretty busy day - the girls had a party in the evening so it was pretty much a rush getting home from school getting ready and after the party we grabbed a Chinese.
Hope I can maintain those 6lbs off this week!

Food today:
1 Maryland cookie and special k bar-5sp
WM bread and hecks-6sp
Exante choc mint shake-7sp
2 turkey burgers veg and mash-9sp
Hot choc 3sp.

I really hope they support her and you can come to a compromise which works. I'm really shocked they suggested what they did.

Well done on your loss. X

Hope u enjoyed the roast? Go You for resisting Pizza Hut!!! How are you doing today? Not long till Disney!!! X

Back