• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

*B* Football

fillymum

synful soul
S: 107kg C: 85kg G: 79kg BMI: 33.2 Loss: 22kg(20.56%)
S: 15st11lb C: 15st4lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 0st7lb(3.17%)
it does my head in i hate it, was told in a shop today i was unpatriotic as i was not watching it to support my country. (blowing a big raspberry) gonna spend the next 6 weeks on the pc lol

S: 15st11lb C: 15st4lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 0st7lb(3.17%)
its prbably 4 weeks but dunno as not interested in world cup or footie lol

fillymum

synful soul
:8855:phew! You had me worried there! :D I was reaching for the scissors to cut the plug off the telly :D
:8855::8855::8855:

Where are the scissors 4 weeks is too much, 6 would have been my worse nightmare

There's Wimbledon to avoid as well! I just look on it as a golden opportunity to switch off the television and go and do something else. I get loads of things done. And anywhere I need to go that might be crowded - when there is a big match on that's the time to go and get things done in peace and quiet!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
Well if England play like they did last night we won't have to put up with it for long :p

C: 14st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 37.9
The only GOOD thing about the football was that last night hubby and the kids were out from 7.00pm until 10pm and I was able to sit and watch a girlie chick flick on my own.
I think I will be getting alot of my course work done over the next month.:)

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
My hubby has no interest in football - but my son is home now - and he does, so we had the England match on last night, I watched it with our son, (hubby was pottering in the garage)......

I felt so sorry for the poor England goalie when that ball went into his net after it slid away from him, let's hope he learnt a lesson from it.

dudette2001uk

I will be a Princess!
S: 18st2.5lb C: 18st2.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 41.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I absolutely detest football!!! Always have :( Now a good game of rugby - much better! :D A football is just the wrong shape in my opinion!

World cup finishes on July 11, woopee. Although we also have Big Brother, and Wibledon! Arrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! :mad:

Only good thing about not having a partner is that I don't have to watch it, lol! :8855:

Sian xxx

fillymum

synful soul
There's Wimbledon to avoid as well! I just look on it as a golden opportunity to switch off the television and go and do something else. I get loads of things done. And anywhere I need to go that might be crowded - when there is a big match on that's the time to go and get things done in peace and quiet!
This just backs up my view on life............
" Take the positive out of everything "

A girl after my own heart,

Becca Wecca

skinny minny here I come!
S: 17st7lb G: 10st5lb
The world cup final is on my OH's birthday. I wanted to take him out for a nice meal in the evening, but it's more than likely him out at the pub watching football and me sat at home with a film or something!! lol

This just backs up my view on life............
" Take the positive out of everything "

A girl after my own heart,
Thank you!!

I always go through the Radio Times and highlight anything I might want to watch in pink - today there is nothing. Not a thing, zero, zilch.

But I have George Clooney in "Michael Clayton" which I recorded last week just for such an eventuality. So I am happy! :bliss: