Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad weekend

Pink_Peony

:cry:I have had a really bad weekend!!! I won't go in to too much detail but it has consisted of a chinese takeaway, an evening meal off plan and then a birthday meal out yesterday which was a chinese buffet! I was really good with starter and main as there is a carvery there too and fresh fish etc so stuck to that but then I had pudding........cheesecake and a small slice of gateux!! I feel terrible :cry:and checked this morning and have gained 3lb!!!!!!! 3lb, where did that come from, lol!!! I know I just have to accept it and move on but I feel terrible :( No reason for my post other than to moan a little xxx

Sounds like my weekend!! Like you say the best thing is to just move forward and get back on it because there isn't anything you can do except get back on your plan!!

These things happen we're only human!!lol

I havent got any wise words or anything just wanted to offer a lil support!!

Le xx

Hiya, firstly definitely put it behind you. Secondly, until you get on the scales at class you don't know what your gain is. Our own scales are mean and nasty and lie to us x

Thanks Sue!!! Fingers crossed I can claw some back before Wednesday. This is the first time I have come remotely off plan and I am in my 7th week, I just did it in style ;) xx

Lol...you did do it in style Huni and as long as you enjoyed yourself, dont panic!
You may just get away with a stay the same this week, providing you reduce syns dramatically and stay on plan 100% until then.

Good luck!

Lol...you did do it in style Huni and as long as you enjoyed yourself, dont panic!
You may just get away with a stay the same this week, providing you reduce syns dramatically and stay on plan 100% until then.

Good luck!

Thanks Mrs V! I shall reduce my syn consumption and think of yummy meals based around S and SS foods, lol! xx

i had the same weekend chinese on friday meal out yesterday i'm just gonna try not to be naughty like you so ggod luck wel see at weigh in wont we XXX

I didn't have the best of weekends either (food wise) - was at a birthday party and had a MAJOR pigging out session in front of the TV on Sat night and I still managed to lose 1lb - not a big weight loss I know but it's still 1lb! You still have a few days before your WI so it might surprise you, Good Luck! Mxx

Me too! I had a weekend away with friends and whilst I wasn't too bad in the food department, it was the wine and champagne that really hit me! I've got til Wednesday to claw it back as well. Had 1 syn today so I'm hoping that another great day tomorrow will do the trick....

Fingers crossed for us both! We can only try hey...

x

hi there

i didnt have a great weekend either. its my little girls 3rd bday tomorrow and had a party yesterday, i ws positively angelic at the party but made loads of buns before, and i ate loads of the mixture!!!! yummmmmmmmy!
then after the party i was so hungry because of my angelicness i ate 2 pancakes!!!! oh dear,

I have been shocking this weekend too - I tried to get back on track today, but it didn't happen!

Tomorrow I must be 120% good to see if I can salvage things by weigh in on Thursday!

*thinks positive*
Actually had a good day yesterday and did a sneaky WI this morning and showed me back on course, which is fine. Not counting my chickens for a loss, because I know full well that sneaky weighs do not give accurate readings! But it's hopefully a guide that I've not done too much damage....

Did you had a good day yesterday?!

*thinks positive*
Actually had a good day yesterday and did a sneaky WI this morning and showed me back on course, which is fine. Not counting my chickens for a loss, because I know full well that sneaky weighs do not give accurate readings! But it's hopefully a guide that I've not done too much damage....

Did you had a good day yesterday?!

Ah well done hun! I had a good day yesterday thank you and am on track so far today too. Had a sneaky weigh in this morning too and have lost 2lb of the 3lb gain so perhaps some of it was water?!? We shall see tomorrow at my formal weigh in! Good luck for the rest of the week xxx

Back