babies totally off topic

Emmajoyce

Will be a skinny mini!
Hi all for nearly 3 years ive wanted children av been with my husband for four years he wasn't ready for children so we agreed to wait now three years into our relationship we have been married for a year this September Im desperate for children and have been trying for the last 8 months nothing yet, all friends are becoming mums around me and i fell jeloues is that normal i Atchully get quite upset :-( sorry to off load it to you guys but i felt the need :-(

hey sweetie, have a hug (((hug))) I remember how tough it is. All my friends and colleagues fell pregnant while I was still trying to. It happened eventually it was over a year for the first one, then when I decided on baby 2, we knew could take a while but happened straight away.

Nothing I say will make it right or better but here if you need me. xxxxx

Hi, if you have been on the pill or depo injection then it can take up to a year (in some pple) to get out of your system, id say if no luck in a few more months then best to talk to the dr xx

chipbutty said:
Hi, if you have been on the pill or depo injection then it can take up to a year (in some pple) to get out of your system, id say if no luck in a few more months then best to talk to the dr xx

Yeah i was on the pill but haven't been on it for a year and a half am having a regular totm its so frustrating :-(

JackieN said:
hey sweetie, have a hug (((hug))) I remember how tough it is. All my friends and colleagues fell pregnant while I was still trying to. It happened eventually it was over a year for the first one, then when I decided on baby 2, we knew could take a while but happened straight away.

Nothing I say will make it right or better but here if you need me. xxxxx

Awww thanks just get so down one yet amother friend gets.pregnant and all i see around town is baby bumps ill try to stay positive thank you x

It is tough isn't it - you have my sympathies. Have you used an ovulation predictor kit to make sure that you're doing it at the right time? It worked for me with no.2 so maybe worth a try if you haven't already done so. xx

Emmajoyce said:
Hi all for nearly 3 years ive wanted children av been with my husband for four years he wasn't ready for children so we agreed to wait now three years into our relationship we have been married for a year this September Im desperate for children and have been trying for the last 8 months nothing yet, all friends are becoming mums around me and i fell jeloues is that normal i Atchully get quite upset :-( sorry to off load it to you guys but i felt the need :-(

I know exactly how you feel. We have been trying for 11 months and still nothing. We were only using condoms before so not even anything to get out of systems. My best friend started trying trying same time as we did and shes due on thursday its heart breaking. So if you need anyone to talk to i know exactly how you feel *hug* x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 17.5lbs gone 30.5 to go!!!! ****

I so remember sweetie its awfully frustrating and upsetting. Funnily enough I still remember thinking 'had enough if it happens it happens' and having a mini paddi, and not thinking about it all so much and falling pregnant a couple of months later. It becomes an obsession. We're all here if you need us ((hugs)) xxxxx

Thank you everyone, ive tried the predictor kits but gave up wen i wasn't falling, i realised i put 8 months of trying its Atchully been ten months Im trying not to get to obsessed with it lol

Hi, H & I had been trying for 3 years & nothing was happening. The doctor told me to lose weight (was about 15.5stone) I joined slimming world & lost 1.5 stones. Nothing was happening & the dr was just going to refer me to gynae for tests etc & hey presto I was pregnant. That was no.1 he's 2.5 now...I then went back on SW & once I'd lost another stone hey presto baby no. 2 she's now nearly 9mths old.

My advice would be just have fun & don't get too obsessed as this stresses you more & our bodies are funny things...it will happen babe X

Awww I really feel for you hun, keep positive! I know what you mean though, every1 around me is too. Yet my OH isnt ready for another.

I have heard that it depends how long you were on the pill for, as it can take up to 2 years for a normal couple to conceive. This seems to be as the pill stays in your system for about a year my doc said. For a normal couple that have never used the pill, it appears its normal for about a year, so dont worry.

We are all here if you need us xxx

bevhunter1986 said:
Awww I really feel for you hun, keep positive! I know what you mean though, every1 around me is too. Yet my OH isnt ready for another.

I have heard that it depends how long you were on the pill for, as it can take up to 2 years for a normal couple to conceive. This seems to be as the pill stays in your system for about a year my doc said. For a normal couple that have never used the pill, it appears its normal for about a year, so dont worry.

We are all here if you need us xxx

Awww thanks xxxxxxxxx

Hey hunni, I Totaly understand ware your coming from as im going through wxactly the same. Me and my Oh have also been trying for about 10mths and have tried the ovulation tests also with no luck. This Tuesday gone (12th) I was due my monthlys with no show, I did a test which came back negative so went to the docs. He basicly told me to take one big chill pill and carry on with the frame of mind that im not expecting. Iv got to go back in 2 weeks if still no show. The aginy of not knowing is killing me and like you all my friends have famalies and its torture. Its even worse walking round town and you see all the ladies with their bumps. I know I should be happy for them, but im not. Not one bit and im not a nasty spitefull person, im realy not but sometimes i just wonder why it cant be me. xxx

awww hun just wanted to say it will happen :) with my first pregnancy I missed 3 pills and fell pregnant in that short time , a very happy 'accident ' .. so when we decided to try for number 2 I expected it to happen quite quickly . It took 11 months before it happened and although I knew that on average it takes the average couple 12 months to concieve .. every month I bought a test and was soooo very dissapointed .
Just try and not stress about it , enjoy trying and it will happen soon :)

One of my brothers and his wife tried for 3 years to conceive but it just didn't happen. Then she got a fantastic job and they decided to stop trying for a year. Within two months of starting the new job, she became pregnant!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you both!

I am only trying till next june as ee r getting married the june after and i font want to b preggers or just had a baby wen we get married but due to complications the only contrecption we cn use is condoms so u can bet we catch on then!!! I keep getting told not to obsess too but its so hard. Everytime my period comes i cry a little and this month my period only lastest 2 days and i didnt have any if the normal symptoms so we did a test this morning and was ip all night excited but it was negative :-(

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 17.5lbs gone 30.5 to go!!!! ****

fairy3853 said:
Hey hunni, I Totaly understand ware your coming from as im going through wxactly the same. Me and my Oh have also been trying for about 10mths and have tried the ovulation tests also with no luck. This Tuesday gone (12th) I was due my monthlys with no show, I did a test which came back negative so went to the docs. He basicly told me to take one big chill pill and carry on with the frame of mind that im not expecting. Iv got to go back in 2 weeks if still no show. The aginy of not knowing is killing me and like you all my friends have famalies and its torture. Its even worse walking round town and you see all the ladies with their bumps. I know I should be happy for them, but im not. Not one bit and im not a nasty spitefull person, im realy not but sometimes i just wonder why it cant be me. xxx

I know were ur comming from everyone i know is preggers and all i feel is jealously i try to be happy for them just hard, x

Its human nature to envy others who already have something you yern for. I think today it realy hit home how desperate I was when me and the OH went up town and saw a yound girl with a can of special brew in her hand and a fag in the other, pushing a pram back and forth and swearing her head off at the little one becouse it was crying. She was also wearing a TAG on her ancle and was showing it off as proud as punch as she had shorts on. This young girl is someones mum and she should be greatfull for what she has. It fetched a tear to my eye.

fairy3853 said:
Its human nature to envy others who already have something you yern for. I think today it realy hit home how desperate I was when me and the OH went up town and saw a yound girl with a can of special brew in her hand and a fag in the other, pushing a pram back and forth and swearing her head off at the little one becouse it was crying. She was also wearing a TAG on her ancle and was showing it off as proud as punch as she had shorts on. This young girl is someones mum and she should be greatfull for what she has. It fetched a tear to my eye.

Were do u live? Im in harlow and its full of young mums like that makes me sad too :-(

Back