Baby Phat?

Discussion in 'Retail Therapy' started by DQ, 12 February 2007 Social URL.

1. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Anyone got any Baby Phat clothes? Been looking on Ebay and seen some nice stuff, but kinda need to know if they are 'generous' sizes at all.

So far, I know the Se7en jeans fit me very comfortably in a size 20 (sometimes a little loose) so am looking for something a little different!

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Yeah - I've got a fab jacket that's one of those puffy, warm thingies and it's huge!

Trouble is, it's filled with feathers - which I didn't realise when I bought it in TKMaxx - which I don't like cos it's not very animal-friendly PLUS it shed feathers like a burst pillow in a wind machine.

My car (and all my clothes) are covered.

Either that, or I have a hell of a lot of angels following me around!

IreneH likes this.
  4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

PMSL!!! OK, will avoid the coats.... :D
  5. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

It's funky stuff though - I'd say go for it!
  6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Maybe when I hit the next goal down...
  7. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Hhmmmm... I saw a lovely Baby Phat coat in TK Maxx. It was suede.
    I didnt' realise they did clothes to fit though. My clothes size varies depending where I shop. I'm 18St and circa size 22/24 tops and 24 in Asda (I think, I was 20St 8Ibs the last time so that may have changed ) Dya think Baby Phat do clothes for me?
  8. Curvy_Chicken

Curvy_Chicken Full Member

Baby Phat

Check out the link ladies! Cah-Ching have a look at their size chart to see what size babyphatwise you need - I reckon you are about a 2X.

Luv CC xx xx xx
  9. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Cheers CC

10. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

[​IMG] Double Needle Quilted Puffer

This is very similar to the BP coat I've got - except mine doesn't have a drawstring waist - it's ruched at the back - so yes, my bum does look big in it hahahahah!

Funny how the pic doesn't show the feathers trailing from it though! lol

This one's a real bargain now in the sale!!!!
  11. natayou

natayou a bit different everyday

baby phat

hey there DQ
    just wanted to add that my neice who is a 20/22 got into a baby phat jacket that is 16/18 so i reckon they are quite generous sizes
    heres hoping as i like their stuff funky but practical!
    nat x
  12. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Ooooh cool!! Thank you!! :D

Thanks for the link Curvy Chicken! ;) Cah-ching, bet you're in smaller sizes than you realise, cos you weigh less than me! :p
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.