• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Baby Phat?

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Anyone got any Baby Phat clothes? Been looking on Ebay and seen some nice stuff, but kinda need to know if they are 'generous' sizes at all.

So far, I know the Se7en jeans fit me very comfortably in a size 20 (sometimes a little loose) so am looking for something a little different!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Yeah - I've got a fab jacket that's one of those puffy, warm thingies and it's huge!

Trouble is, it's filled with feathers - which I didn't realise when I bought it in TKMaxx - which I don't like cos it's not very animal-friendly PLUS it shed feathers like a burst pillow in a wind machine.

My car (and all my clothes) are covered.

Either that, or I have a hell of a lot of angels following me around!

xxxxx

Hhmmmm... I saw a lovely Baby Phat coat in TK Maxx. It was suede.
I didnt' realise they did clothes to fit though. My clothes size varies depending where I shop. I'm 18St and circa size 22/24 tops and 24 in Asda (I think, I was 20St 8Ibs the last time so that may have changed ) Dya think Baby Phat do clothes for me?

natayou

a bit different everyday
baby phat

hey there DQ
just wanted to add that my neice who is a 20/22 got into a baby phat jacket that is 16/18 so i reckon they are quite generous sizes
heres hoping as i like their stuff funky but practical!
nat x

DQ

Queen of the Damned
hey there DQ
just wanted to add that my neice who is a 20/22 got into a baby phat jacket that is 16/18 so i reckon they are quite generous sizes
heres hoping as i like their stuff funky but practical!
nat x
Ooooh cool!! Thank you!! :D

Thanks for the link Curvy Chicken! ;) Cah-ching, bet you're in smaller sizes than you realise, cos you weigh less than me! :p