Baby weight photo diary

Mrs CC

Silver Member
I'm Caroline and have just given birth to my second baby just under two weeks ago. I'm absolutely no stranger to dieting or this forum after battling my weight for what feels like forever! Since having my kids though I'm a lot kinder towards much body as well as more realistic about I want to achieve.

I weighed myself today and am officially the heaviest weight I've ever been when not pregnant of 13st 4lbs! Eek! I don't have a set target in mind just yet, I'm thinking of something around 10 and a half stone. But I'll assess this as I go as my body has changed so much after two babies!

I'm tracking my calories using MFP and am starting off quite high and working my way down. I had a c-section so I want to take it easy. I also can't really do much exercise at the moment because of it.

My plan is to take a photo of myself weekly as well as posting on this diary to keep track of my progress.

So I weighed myself again this morning and I'm 13st 1, so obviously weigh a bit less in the mornings. So I'll use this as my official start weight. I'm at the stage where I'm still losing a bit of water weight so I hope the first little bit goes easier. My husbands birthday is in July so I'm aiming to get to 12 stone for then.

Here's my first photos too, still in size 16 maternity clothes

Attachments

• 1431604578057.jpg
    1431604578057.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 1431604588126.jpg
    1431604588126.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 37
Day one done! I've stuck to 2000 calories. I know this seems a lot, but it's a hell of a lot less than what I was eating when I was pregnant!

Well I'm pleased to report I've been sticking to 2000 calories since Thursday morning it's going really well. My stomach is definitely going down and today I even wore a non maternal top! Small victories!

Oh I've also been able to get out for a few family days out, and have been able to do some walking so I'm getting some exercise in too!

Thanks Newmonday! In struggling today. I'm really tired and I'm really craving stodgy and sugary food as a result. I've not caved yet, but god I'm finding it hard!!

Back