Baby weight

mummymorgon

Hey I'm 23 and have an 8 month old daughter I put on 7 stone when I was pregnant. I have lost a couple of stone already, I want to lose 3 stone now. Any supporters?

Thanks Irene :) and you

week 1 = -6lbs

Hi there, I'm a mum too and 31. Have a 5mth old daughter. I put on nearly 4st, have lost a bit thru watching what I eat but have now decided I need to nuckle down and would love to go back to work per-preggers weight :)
I wanna lose 3st 7lb.
Well done on your weight loss so far.

Hey!!! It's so hard, but very doable. Put your mind to it and you can do anything

from my iPhone

My youngest is 4 months and I also have a four year old, I only put on 8lbs when pregnant and have lost 1st 3.5lbs since joining SW at the end of may. It's a slow process but I'm getting there :)

Hi all im a mummy of two girls 6yrs and 14mths, I am now back to my pre pregnancy weight after having my second but still have weight to lose from my first lol 2st. Good luck to u all x

Tanya have you thought about giving Atkins ago?

from my iPhone

mummymorgon said:
Tanya have you thought about giving Atkins ago?

from my iPhone

I did Atkins years ago and I lost loads, I did give it a try before cc but I just couldn't stick to it probably because I cook for the family carbs are everywhere lol

Hi there I to have got an 11month old daughter and I have gone back to the slimming world diet I was 12 stone 3 and now I am 10st 9 I also find that going on walks with the buggy helped a lot to xxx

Oh well done Joanne, thats brillianty done!!Yeah I often go to baby groups, so that gets us out and about, plus I dont drive so dont have much option but to walk lol.

I did Atkins years ago and I lost loads, I did give it a try before cc but I just couldn't stick to it probably because I cook for the family carbs are everywhere lol

Luckily for me my daughter eats seperately to me at the moment, and my partner works shifts, so I don't have that much temptation. Just gotta find what works for you i guess

mummymorgon said:
Luckily for me my daughter eats seperately to me at the moment, and my partner works shifts, so I don't have that much temptation. Just gotta find what works for you i guess

So ur doing Atkins at the moment?

Yeah I am, just finished my first 2 weeks and going strong!! Just gotta start introducing exercise soon to increase my weekly loss

from my iPhone

Hi there,
I have had 2 gorgeous babies since 2010 and my youngest is now 3 months old. I have always been a yoyo dieter but did go to slimming world just before my first baby was born as I had PCOS and wanted to lose weight to fall pregnant. Happily it worked and I will always be grateful but i am now back to 13st 2lb and really want to start to climb that mountain again to get to my ideal weight of 9st 7lb.
I'm going to give slimming world a go but I'll be doing it from home as a naughty (but nice) toddler and a 3 month old will be a nightmare at group.
I'm really inspired by those of you who have lost so much weight and can only hope to do the same.
Good luck everyone x

mummymorgon said:
Yeah I am, just finished my first 2 weeks and going strong!! Just gotta start introducing exercise soon to increase my weekly loss

from my iPhone

So how much did you lose in the first two weeks?

6 pounds the first week, 3 the second. After 2 days the third week I've already lost 2

from my iPhone

That's how I did it, by the website. Use my fitness pal as a food diary. I just ask any questions about food on here if I'm unsure

from my iPhone

Back