Bachelors Super Noodles - Low Fat

kellylisa

Hello guys, i'm new to this site and just started SW.
I know that Bachelor's Super Noodles 'low fat' are Free on Green Days.

My question is can i really eat as many as I want if I stick to Green Days? I find it unbelievable and feel guilty.

Also, if i substitute the flavour sachet with a splash of Soy Sauce will this also mean they are free?

Many Thanks.....nervous starter!

Kelly x

kellylisa said:
Hello guys, i'm new to this site and just started SW.
I know that Bachelor's Super Noodles 'low fat' are Free on Green Days.

My question is can i really eat as many as I want if I stick to Green Days? I find it unbelievable and feel guilty.

Also, if i substitute the flavour sachet with a splash of Soy Sauce will this also mean they are free?

Many Thanks.....nervous starter!

Kelly x

Hey Kelly

Welcome to SW ;-)

To answer your first question yes they are syn free but you also need to make sure your having 1/3 of every meal super free... Ie superfree veggies or fruit.

Secondly yes you can add soya sauce and it still be syn free...you could go crazy and have the flavour packet and soya sauce haha :)

Hope this helps
X

I don't think you need to have 1/3 superfree if you're doing a red or green day, only on extra easy.

I don't think you need to have 1/3 superfree if you're doing a red or green day, only on extra easy.

Correct, it's only a recommendation.
Yes the low fat supernoodles are free on green but you still shouldnt eat them to excess. Same with any food really.

Back