back after 2 fab years

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by gja, 21 March 2011 Social URL.

1. gja

gja Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.4%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Im back after losing 2 1/2 stone 2 years ago. First year was fab and then it slowly crept back on :cry:
    But now into my 2nd week ss and ten pound down already and looking forward to being skinny again.:)
    Looking forward to chatting to you all as it was such a great help last time.
    So really saying hi all :cool:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nibbles

Nibbles Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks for posting on my thread. I'd almost given up hope of forum support.
    This forum seems so quiet compared with Autumn 2008, but I suspect that is because there are so many sub-forums now and we are spread all across the CD section.
    Minimins was my rock and really kept me on the straight and narrow last time.
    Well done on your 10lb loss. Hope it continues for us both. I seem so impatient and want it NOW

4. summer1960

summer1960 Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    hi nibbles im back to but i was known as smurf 2 years ago i do remember you and lelly cd!
    good luck for this time round :)

5. Dizzyredpassion

Dizzyredpassion Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I'm a restarter (haven't edited all of profile yet!) Just want to say good luck. This forum helped me last time. Lots of personal problems since though. Hope to get to know lots of you! (Think I was Dippyblondetart last time!) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.