Back after 4 weeks

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by blue eyes, 18 September 2011 Social URL.

1. blue eyes

blue eyes Positive and focused!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Right this is a new start for me I have 5 weeks until my mum and dads 50th wedding anniversary.

Last weigh in 20th August then went on holiday for a week! Have been trying to restart since. Have started back to the gym and weighed myself and have lost 3lbs!:eek:

In a way this has stopped me restarting because I thought the rest would just fall off! No I have come to my senses I have 5 weeks to put my head down and lose as much as I can, have 2 planned days off for my birthday and thats it.

I REALLY WANT TO BE AT TARGET FOR CHRISTMAS!

Will keep on here for motivation have 2 1/2 stone to lose!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loulouless

loulouless Is a loser :)

Start Weight:
    24st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    You can do this, dig deep its only 4 weeks with a couple of days off so come on we will do this together xxx

4. Majella

Majella Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hiya best of luck, you CAN do this!!! I fell off the wagon myself a few days ago and I'm almost back on & well done on loosing 3lbs

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.