Back after 8 long years

skinnymansam

So i started back on lipotrim this week (yay me)after 8 really long years in that time I've moved all over the country half a dozen times. Got a Degree later on in life and managed to bag myself a dream career which lets me travel all over the world and work at the pinnacle of my profession.

Unfortunately I've also picked up 8 stone along the way and now I'm the heaviest I've ever been (21 Stone) which is making me miserable and depressed and left me feeling deflated with my life ( so i eat then i get depressed, then i eat and on and on it goes in a circle) so i need to tackle it once and for all and change not only my appearance/ for health benefits but also my attitude and lifestyle towards everything food related.

I'm currently sitting on day 3 with no problems/slips as i have done it before and can be pretty strong minded when i set a goal (or is that just being a stubborn man?) and failure is never a option. Guess I just want to shout out and hear from other people female/male who are back on it or just starting. Would love to hear your stories/reasons behind the journey that you want to take with lipotrim and what you hope to achieve.

Sam :)

hows it going? day four here restarting from 2008!

heidi...

Back