Back after a horrid weekend

Loser85

Gold Member
Hi all,

thought id post today as it should be my 1st week WI this evening. Wont be having that though. Woke up Friday feeling a wee bit off, thought it was the diet so carried on. Late Friday night woke up feeling like hell. To cut a long story short i am just not getting over a nasty stomache bug. Nothing to do with the diet, just something i picked up elsewhere. So doc said to restart diet next week once my tums recovered. Will be low carbing and pointing this week so dont go overboard. Hope everyone else is fine. xx

O no! how you feeling now? Dont let it worry you to much if you stick to low carb you'll probably find it easier to get back on track. Most important thing is get yourself right first, diet can start anytime. Hope your better soon

Im ok now thanks Kelly. Feeling out of sorts a wee bit but thats to be expected. Im just a wee bit scared to eat, incase events of the weekend come back lol. (if i end up eating my tea sat on the loo then i know ive got problems!)

Hope you feel better soon and you will soon be back on the diet. Take care and look after yourself first though.

I will do Mini :)

Ironically the doc said id probably get better quicker with the packs due to all the vits etc. Just my tummy is still too fragile to use them. Im tempted to use the ones i have left next week and use maybe one a day to get my gut used to them again.

Sounds like a good plan to me. Just make sure you follow what the docs tell you, no point rushing back and making yourself ill again. Hope you feel better soon!

Back