Back after a long time!

Ju1979

Hi everyone, I used to post here ages ago (5 years according to when I last updated my weight ticker :eek:).

I was following Slimming World / Rosemary Conley back then. Now, 1 baby boy later, I have a bit more weight to lose than last time! I'm following the British Heart Foundation healthy eating plan (the sensible one, not the rip-off 3 day crash diet :p).

I'm taking it slow and steady, aiming for 1 - 2lb a week, weighing in on a Monday using my wii fit.

So here's to 2013, for me and everyone else losing weight! :D

hi hope the diet works for you this time .hows plymouth .long time sinced i lived their.do you go to a club .or are you doing the diet at home .

Hi welcome back :) I also use my Wii Fit for weighing :) couldnt be without it!

Thanks everyone, it's nice to be back :)

hi hope the diet works for you this time .hows plymouth .long time sinced i lived their.do you go to a club .or are you doing the diet at home .

Plymouth is COLD right now! But no snow... yet. I'm doing the diet from home, and trying to get back into exercising at home too. I've been playing on the wii fit, but I will try getting my old Rosemary Conley dvds out too!

hi again .its cold up here as well.have you tried any new meals on slimming world .i bet you are glad you dident get rid .of your dvds lol .what day are you weighing next .xlorna

jul
i never thought of using my wifi had for ages and never used it yet lololol

I had doubts using wii to get fit but I am now a converted addict lol.. its true what they say, you won't feel sore because you enjoy every minute of it. Its only after you're done will you feel the soreness of your muscles..This means its working where it's supposed to work.

Back