Back after a very long absence!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan' started by cd121272, 12 January 2011 Social URL.

1. cd121272

cd121272 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hello people, some of you might remember me I was here in 2007 I lost 29.5 lbs on weight watchers and went down to 11 st......I have now boohoo put most of it back on and am starting at 13.0 st :)cry:).

A couple of months ago I brought a treadmill cause I thought it might be a good idea (haahaa) never used it so last week I gave myself the kick up the backside that I needed and am starting again, my first wi in tomorrow morning and I have used the treadmill everyday for the last week for 30 mins a day.

Anyway hope to get to know you all, oh and i'm doing it myself at home so I am doing it the old way and keeping my fingers crossed that it works xx

Last edited: 12 January 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    O M G!!!

:wow: :wow: :wow:

I thought my eyes were deceiving me!!!!!

WELCOME BACK you *HUGS*

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  5. cd121272

cd121272 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    How the devil is ya??

No my dear no eye deceiving going on here lol......I'm back arn't you pleased lol

I've lost me tracking thing and I have no idea how to get it back boohoo!!!!

6. Veggie Dieter

Veggie Dieter Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.45%)
    Diet:
    SW green only

There is a link on here for the old point style calc and it's really handy - I just pinned it to my start up menu on the laptop and when im working out my points it's there - just thought it might be of help to you.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.