Back after baby

Corrin

Hello

Last time I was on slimming world 3 years ago I lost 3 stone and got to my target and was really happy with my body.

I have since had my second child a baby girl who is now 9.5months. During pregnancy and since having her the weight has almost all com back on. After weighing myself the weekend I was quiet shocked I'm almost back to where I started, but then it's been nice to enjoying the last year or so.

But I can feel myself getting unhealthy again and very unhappy with how I look. But I'm not going to moan just get back on it, I used this site before for tips and support and found it really helpful. So I'm back to start my journey again.

Corrin xx

Hi Corrin

Welcome back!
I have a little girl who is 8 months old and I'm here to lose the weight too. Actually, there are a few of us that have had babies in the last year on here.
Good luck with your journey, I have a diary in the 'food diaries' section, let me know if you set one up and I will follow you xx

Hi know that story to well lol joined slimming world many years ago lost 5 an half stone almost 5 years later an two more kids I was back to where I started but was only ever a few stone of putting it all back on. I'm all done with babies now my lil girl is 15 months just, so I want to get back to where i was five years ago good luck I'm sure you will do it.

There is a thread of sorts for mums with babies but it's pretty silent. Maybe we should ramp it up. My little one is 12 weeks. I started back when he was 7 weeks old as I wanted to maximise the breastfeeding benefits.

I lost a lot of weight a couple of years ago and then pregnancy scuppered it big style. Or should I say I scuppered it by using pregnancy as an excuse to eat eat eat. My theory was that this was the second and final baby so it was my last chance!! I don't regret it as such but am now really quite keen to get back to my previous size.

Back